Imps More Complex Needs

Vond

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10639

Another immerion mod, and again something I thought Bethesda would've included in a hardcore-mode like Obsidian did with FNV. I prefer this over what Obsidian did for FNV though, so no biggie!

It's a hunger/thirst/sleep mod, that goes way beyond simply that and also adds nutrition to foodstuff and such (tons of stats for every food/drinktype for those who love that sort of thing). It's also quite customizable.

I haven't noticed any mods that it is incompatible with, and there are patches for many mods that adds food and such to make it 100% compatible. It is amazing if you want to make your game more realistic, especially when combined with Frostfall, and if you use the Basic version it's still not an annoyance. I haven't personally tried the More Complex version (you pick version in-game) as the Basic version seemed perfect for me.

Its incompatible with any mods that alter food, wildlife, and/or water unless there is a patch. It is well done and I expect lots of patches to be forthcoming (many already available).

Aye, the few such mods that I've tried all had patches available already so didn't see it as an issue at all. There are links from the page to recommended mods for adding more food and such aswell.

• 1 month later...

I've been bothered by the fact that this mod's author hasn't been seen in more than a month, which might mean that there is no further updates for this mod. I wouldn't mind the long time between updates if he showed up once in a while and mentioned that he is still working on the mod or something...

I use Duke Patrick's Combat mod with which this was the most compatible. I know of a few other food mods that stop stamina regen unless you eat, which makes it incompatible with DP's mod since it is heavily dependent on stamina. IMCN decreased the max stamina based on hunger, so it worked with the combat mod well enough.

Anyway, does anyone know of a good alternative to this mod?