Stealth Skills Rebalanced (by kryptopyr)

kryptopyr

I tried SSR a couple of years ago, but the only thing that stood out for me was the overavailability of its specially enchanted gloves. ...

This is not my experience, and do correct me if wrong (and I will research the mod description itself, but no time at the mo...) but SSR does not add any objects!  If you experienced an abundance of magic gloves I suspect it was some other mod you had installed.

No mention of additional objects in Primary Description, or throughout the rest of the mod description...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28418/?

PRIMARY FEATURES

• Balances Sneak, Lockpicking, and Pickpocket skills, settings, enchantments, and perks
  • Provides more challenging and rewarding stealth gameplay
  • Attempts to remain true to the nature of the skills and the intentions of the vanilla game
  • You will want (and need) to invest in perks if you intend to pursue these skills
  • Corrects several vanilla bugs, including the fortify pickpocket bug
  • Animals will no longer serve as witnesses to crimes and will not report crimes.
  • Fixes several perks that overlapped and were made redundant by other abilities; the effects now stack and enhance one another.
Edited by Bandy

• 4 weeks later...

This is an absolute must-have mod in my opinion.  I use it with TTRSO, Smithing Perks Overhaul, Enchanting Awakened, and Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul (as per Dreadflopps' Dovahkiin Reborn pack) and I have a very close to vanilla but much improved complete overhaul of the skill system.  

• 4 weeks later...

Like baronaatista I use the Kryptopyr mod suite; Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul, Smithing Perks Overhaul and Stealth Skills Rebalanced. I definitely recommend SSR in any Skyrim profile, the light version more appropriate for STEP although I prefer the full version myself. It certainly makes the stealth skills more challenging, in a good way, you will appreciate your skill increases & character progression. 

• 1 year later...