Even Better Quest Objectives (by whickus & updated by William Imm)

WilliamImm

• 1 month later...

OK, so I'm a bit confused.  During installation under the "Compatible Mods" section, STEP recommends "Non-Essential Children (Unnecessary if using the STEP Patches)."  Are the other compatibility patches also included in the STEP patches?  I am referring specifically to:

• Cutting Room Floor
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma

If they are included, could this be added to the instructions?  Because they are checked by default when installing Even Better Quest Objectives through MO.

• +1 1

OK, so I'm a bit confused.  During installation under the "Compatible Mods" section, STEP recommends "Non-Essential Children (Unnecessary if using the STEP Patches)."  Are the other compatibility patches also included in the STEP patches?  I am referring specifically to:

• Cutting Room Floor
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma

If they are included, could this be added to the instructions?  Because they are checked by default when installing Even Better Quest Objectives through MO.

Yeah, all of those are in the Extended Patch only. I udpated the mod page to reflect everything. The patches for any kryptopyr mod and the AMB Content Addon now include EBQO descriptions so no patch is needed. 

• 2 weeks later...

That patch is for AMB Skyforge users. STEP uses the content addon so that patch isn't going to work. The content addon includes the EBQO changes since kryptopyr made it. All mods that I know of from kryptopyr include the EBQO changes.

• 4 months later...

Updated. Think I got everything. There's a lot of plugins, so if something has an out of order master, let me know.

Thanks Ess, sorry for not getting back to you. I have real life + scrambling for SR:LE so I didn't get a chance to respond. The only things I thought I saw were some property names that may have needed updating from "USKP" to "USLEEP". Its been awhile but I recall property names were referenced in the script files to get arguments. Your pretty good at this by now so I'm sure you got it.