41 replies to this topic

#31 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

torminater Wrote@Nshell: Is this other smaa injector you are referring to usable/better than the other one for a nvidia user? If so, why? Can a nvidia user configure this sweet FX in the same way as if using radeon pro?
About ATTK: Which processes should be set to exempt exactly? the Nvidia Control panel or is it a other process that handles the gpu?

RadeonPro has a builtin SMAA injector and it uses the shaders built by Ceejay.dk as its template. I have no knowledge about Nvidia tool if it has SMAA injector builtin or not, sry i dont have Nvidia card i dunno.

and you can use this SMAA injector directly in Skyrim Folder and it will work as a standalone SMAA injector, if you choose to do so disable AA in INI and in Nvidia, let SMAA handle AA for youThumbsup

also delete injector.ini that comes with sweetFX, its a problematic file related to Online AntiCheat software, i also recommend you delete injector.ini that its inside the compressed files. this is very important if you play online multiplayer games, you have been warned.

about ATTK:
basically you need to add to exceptions all essential processes that interact directly and indirectly with Skyrim.

this means your Fav Mod Manager(wrye,MO,NMM)
your GFX Apps(afterburner,all Nvidia software)
any overclock App

with this said you need to determine what in your system is essential to run skyrim and add it to exceptions in ATTK. or it might create instability during skyrim runtime.

Thanks! Feel free to post a ATTK guide on our wiki! If I recall correctly you said you were going to provide a short basic guide for the thread starter anyways ;-)

#32 MontyMM

MontyMM

High King

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

Please read the STEP Community Citizenship Guide.  In particular:

- Please use standard English grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

- Any post with the following will be immediately removed. PLEASE DO NOT use excessive amounts of large, colorful, or otherwise annoying text just to emphasize your words.

These rules are to keep threads readable for everyone, and to keep things coherent for our non-english speaking friends. 

Please edit the problematic posts in this thread.

#33 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

- Any post with the following will be immediately removed. PLEASE DO NOT use excessive amounts of large, colorful, or otherwise annoying text just to emphasize your words.

These rules are to keep threads readable for everyone, and to keep things coherent for our non-english speaking friends. 

"Police, freeze! Put your hands where they can be seen!" xD
I think he got it already, but thanks for the reminder (I was not 100%ly sure that this was actually written down anywhere here on the boards)

#34 Nshell

Nshell

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

I will make a ATTK simple guide torminater, with img and simple description about the ATTK 5.0.1 ver

#35 Alister

Alister

Prisoner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

Lol i'm very frozen but i can find the humour in that, in fact i was counting on someone chimming in. At least i'm not disapointed by my expectations now, xD my bad for not reading the STEP Community Citizenship Guide. Thanks for the heads up.

#36 MontyMM

MontyMM

High King

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

"Police, freeze! Put your hands where they can be seen!" xD
I think he got it already, but thanks for the reminder (I was not 100%ly sure that this was actually written down anywhere here on the boards)

:P Yeah - don't worry - I'm not turning into that guy!  But I do want to point out that keeping threads readable is very important, and that it's not just a matter of preference and style - we do have rules on this, and for good reason.  :thumbsup:

#37 Alister

Alister

Prisoner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

No problem, makes sense i guess i think i might of been around when that rule was created come to think of it. Lol well at least i've managed to upgrade my status figuratively speaking.

#38 Phyriel

Phyriel

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

Ait NShell, seems RadeonPro aint working at all, i mean i start skyrim with SBW.exe, skyrim launches and I actually cant use any hotkey (to see fps etcetc) to any effect, its like program aint working

#39 Nshell

Nshell

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

ok permissions issue, all working smooth again :thumbsup:

#40 Phyriel

Phyriel

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG KUDOS to NShell and S.T.E.P folks, u solved my issues in 1 day:) from a 2 fps stutter into SMAA injected 50 fps fluid gameplay! You're either too smart, too dedicated or studied wizardry. Anyway issue SOLVED! and you're guilty as charged:) big love <3

#41 Phyriel

Phyriel

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Hahaha "S.T.E.P folks"... sounds like a tribe or somethin:D

#42 Belandriel

Belandriel

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:04 AM

Is RadeonPro still recommended? I can't seem to get it running :( Installed it, but nothing seems to work ingame... I'm using Mod Organizer and set it as the "launcher". I also set skse and skyrim launcher under "aliases". Ingame I can see, that the fps-cap doesn't work (displayed via ENBoost), so I think it's not working at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users