83 replies to this topic

#76 TorNyan

TorNyan

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

dispellallspells doesn't remove permanent effects. Is that ok? Here are my active effects after using the console command: Name: Companion's Insight Time left: - Source: Companion's Insight Description: Your attacks, shouts and destruction spells do no damage to your followers when in combat. Name: Dragonborn Flame Time Left: -  Source: Dragonborn Flame Description: When your Fire Breath Shout kills an enemy, a fire wrym emerges from their corpse to fight for you for 60 seconds. Name: Exposure: Comfortable Time Left -  Source: Exposure: Comfortable Description: You feel comfortable Name: Resist Disease Time Left: - Source: Resist Disease Description: Your beast blood increases Disease Resistance by 100%. Name: Resist Disease and Poison Time Left: -  Source: Resist Disease and Poison Description: Your Bosmer blood gives you 50% resistance to poison and disease. [sic] Name: Resist Disease and Poison Time Left: - Source: Resist Disease and Poison Description: Your bosmer blood gives you 50% resistance to poison and disease. Name: Sneaker of Might Time Left: - Source: Sneaker of Might Description: Combat skills are 10% more effective. Name: The Fire Within Time Left: - Source: The Fire Within Description: Fire Breath Shouts deals 20% more damage. Name: The Warrior Stone Time Left: - Source: The Warrior Stone Description: All combat skills increase 20% faster. Most of these come from the Dragonborn DLC. Exposure come from Frostfall mod WHICH I HAVE DISABLED (from MCM). Also, what does "click on yourself" mean? How am  I supposed to do that? (>_<)

#77 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

Go into 3rd person view, enable the console with the tilde key and left-click on your character with your mouse, then insert the different commands in the console and press enter.

#78 Simondererste

Simondererste

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Hope this is in the right thread. I'm trying to set up my Skyrim for STEP(2.2.8) and first off all i need to clean it. So under the tab "Restore Vanilla Skyrim" it says i should delete everything in the data folder in Skyrim except the mentioned ones. But i can't find Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa in mine and i think i should also keep my Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Hearthfires.bsa. What about the .esm and .esp files from the dlc's and hrdlc? I will try, how i think it will be right(just move not delete at first) and maybe someone can update the page if you should also keep dlc content and that VoicesExtra may not be there. Another thing: Disable Automatic updates in Steam -> Skyrim Properties -> Updates tab by setting it to "Do not automatically update this game". Is it recommended to let it that way or should i turn it back on after i finished with my cleaning? Almost forgot: I have the steam The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition

#79 bitdman

bitdman

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

1.You should have 'voiceExtra.bsa' there. 2.If you keep Dawnguard,Dragonborn, Hearthfire,and HD texture bsa's then you will not get any changes,If any were made to those DLC's. But it will take less time for Steam to validate those files. 3. Enable autoupdates before updating or you will not get updates. I'm not sure what happens in this case if you validate files through Steam.

#80 Simondererste

Simondererste

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

Steam has reinstalled my saves(uuh that comfort:gnome: ) but still no voiceExtra.bsa (maybe it's inside of voice.bsa in the legendery edetion?). Some other stuff was reinstalled; some have to do with the german language i use. Saved game was working but as i used some mods i never know when i will run into a ctd region where a will be stuck. Sry but i think this sentence makes no sense: "Disable autoupdates before updating or you will not get updates." . Whatsoever i have done it like it is in the guide and than have re-enabled the update function with steam. Is there a possibility, that a mod has changed the dlcs? Else if only i could change it with CK they should be vanilla because i haven't changed anything.

#81 bitdman

bitdman

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

May be something to do with legendary Edition. I don't use it so I'm not certain.

#82 TorNyan

TorNyan

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

Would something like Less predictable respawn be suitable for making a clean save?

Also, Extended UI! It allows changing the max Sleep/wait value freely (with an MCM menu) while keeping the vanilla interface. Much preferable IMO.

Edited by TorNyan, 16 May 2015 - 10:30 PM.

#83 TorNyan

TorNyan

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

According to the Unofficial Skyrim Patches Project, one should NEVER follow advice given by someone to do a "clean save". In Skyrim, there is no such thing. Performing one can lead to corrupting your save.

Frequently Asked Questions - About the Project

#84 TorNyan

TorNyan

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:39 PM

It is best not to rely on autosaves or quicksaves as overwriting a save can result in corruption

This is false, I guess.
Revealing a myth about saving a game into the same slot

Edited by TorNyan, 06 July 2015 - 06:47 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users