The Divine Shrines

Captiannoob

This is another shire re-texture I saw a while ago but didn't want to put up until  actually got some pics of it in game. Not sure if it is better then the other shrine mod under review but I am tired of all shrines being made out of gold and options never hurt.

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32182

The Pics location is Solitude Temple and sorry for just having links but I think the resolution is too high and I have no idea how to fix it. And of course click for higher res.

Normal Divine Shrines

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Optional Rusty Pedestals, Other Kynareth(because I like green), 2048 HD Arkay and Akatosh Version

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Fixed image links.  ~Farlo

Any chance you could use ReviewStudio with the ESP I made and the following saves to get images that match the others I posted?

Custom ESP - Replace the original ESP with this one.  It adds a grey studio with a bunch of stuff I've been testing in it.  If people find it useful I can upload the ESP without all the extra crap in it, just the additional grey room.

Save 1, Save 2, Save 3, Save 4, Save 5 (Don't mind the room name, forgot to change it when I first made it).

Thanks for fixing the links. I tried to use the image button but it did nothing.

I will give it a go. I thought about asking you how you did it but I didn't want to ask for help in a review thread.

Edit: I really like this way of doing it. Solitude didn't have the best of light.

Once again I tried the image tag and it did nothing. Can you please fix it for me again Farlo.

Normal Divine Shrines.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Optional Rusty Pedestals, Other Kynareth(because I like green), 2048 HD Arkay and Akatosh Version

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

You can always ask a simple question like that, even in a mod thread.  If you haven't noticed we tend to go off topic quite often around here :P

The problem is that you're pasting the URL for a page with the image, not the image itself. What you need to do click through to the full size image, right-click the image, and select "Copy image location" (Firefox's wording, may differ) and use that URL. Updated it for you again.  Also adding these to the table on the Shrines HD page.