Sexy Villages and Towns (Misleading name)

Vond

From author:

Note #1: I keep reading comments as to how the name "Sexy" is misleading. I apologize, but I'm just weird like that and the name makes me snicker. Also, "Better" was taken.

Yes, the name of the mod(s) is a bit misleading, which made me not bothering even to check any of them out, until very recently. What I thought was another mod that would make town inhabitants wear skimpy clothing, was infact some quite nice re-textures of the villages and cities (although not of the same high quality as for example SRO, but for those who prefer this type of palette it is a good choice) of Skyrim that among other things make them more colourful, but without overdoing it at all, in my opinion. It just makes them feel... less depressing. Also, one could argue that this is more what actual medieval cities would look like, as they were often quite colourful. I'm sure it's not something for everyone though, and I doubt I'll be using them myself other than for testing - but they're worth having a look at, and I might use some of the textures. (Some of the new windows especially are very, very nice).

There are several mods released so far in this 'series':

Sexy Villages and Towns - (Any town/village that uses the Farmhouse texture-set)

Sexy Windhelm

Sexy Winterhold College

Sexy Whiterun

Sexy Riften

Sexy Solitude

Other than these, there is also a "sexified" version of boats that I find very nice:

Sexy Boats

[video=youtube]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDgE_d3fls&feature=player_embedded#

LOL. Yes, I avoided these mods for a long time, thinking they would fill Whiterun with hentai in suspenders.

This series is well made, but not to my personal taste. I prefer my medieval palette closer to this:

[video=youtube]