z929669

Question

Anyone willing to help:

• Navigate to the wiki Main Page
  • Click on a STEP mod section on the right in the lower panePosted Image
  • Click on the first mod in the listPosted Image
  • If the mod page has any yellow triangles on itPosted Image
  • elect [ Page Tools > Edit with Form ]Posted Image
  • Save (this will remove the yellow triangles ... don't ask us why or how)Posted Image
  • Rinse & repeat for all mods in that list (hint: use the links on the mod page to navigate to and fro)
While out there, it would be fantastic if people could complete any mods that are incomplete (most are incomplete). Please only complete the information that you know is accurate - you may already know, or you may need to visit the Nexus page to see about some of the information.

This is a lengthy process for out team to manage at the moment, but if we get 20 or 30 people just doing this for a few mods each, it can be tackled rather quickly.

Post with your questions ...

Thanks!

A-E done for the evil triangles' date=' finally a menial task I can handle[/quote']

Thanks mishmash!

There are many menial tasks you can dive into if and when you are willing :yes: (I took care of K already too).

Like I mention in the OP, many of those mod pages are only barebones completed either because they were among the first created (preceding the final development) or put up hastily to get them into the STEP mod list.

Mod testing and mod page completion are among the most important and time consuming tasks we have ahead of us ... Stopping and I have been rather consumed with server config and hosting maintenance ... poor Farlo has been holding it all together (with help from a few select individuals, yourself included).

Okay, all done with triangles for F-M!

As an aside, I almost didn't see the "Further results" link at the bottom right for some of the more voluminous categories. If possible, making it a bit more eye-catching might not be a bad idea.

As an aside, I almost didn't see the "Further results" link at the bottom right for some of the more voluminous categories. If possible, making it a bit more eye-catching might not be a bad idea.

Thanks Gyro! We really appreciate the help.

I'll take a look at the link you mention to see if it can't be spruced up a bit ;)

EDIT: Actually, that link is a built in result of MediaWiki I think. Not something easily configured (at least in terms of appearance)

I'll take a look at the link you mention to see if it can't be spruced up a bit ;)

EDIT: Actually, that link is a built in result of MediaWiki I think. Not something easily configured (at least in terms of appearance)

I know you can change the displayed text of that link (see the SMW documentation, I'm on my phone), but I haven't tried formatting that text or using a template, it might work.

I know you can change the displayed text of that link (see the SMW documentation, I'm on my phone), but I haven't tried formatting that text or using a template, it might work.

Actually, it is preferable in this case to update the query to display all results so that the link never shows. I can't do it at present.

I know you can change the displayed text of that link (see the SMW documentation' date=' I'm on my phone)' date=' but I haven't tried formatting that text or using a template, it might work.[/quote'']

Actually, it is preferable in this case to update the query to display all results so that the link never shows. I can't do it at present.

Very true in this case, I'll go ahead and do that now.

EDIT: The SMW documentation says that there's a hard limit set in the config files, any idea what that's currently set to?  There doesn't seem to be "Max" value for the inline limit, so I'm not sure how you'd force it to the max.

I know you can change the displayed text of that link (see the SMW documentation' date=' I'm on my phone)' date=' but I haven't tried formatting that text or using a template, it might work.[/quote'']

Very true in this case, I'll go ahead and do that now.

EDIT: The SMW documentation says that there's a hard limit set in the config files, any idea what that's currently set to?  There doesn't seem to be "Max" value for the inline limit, so I'm not sure how you'd force it to the max.

Max is something on the order of 1000 if I recall. Use limit and set it to a high number like 200 in the query.