SKSE -Elys- AltF4 (by Elys)

dstansberry

I do see the relationship now of this mod to the INI edits, etc.

Due to the fact that there is no plugin, and the alt + F4 function is marginally useful to some ... and the *coincidental* effect of fixing certain KB functionality, I can get behind this; however, it leads me to rethink SKSE plugins as "mods" in the mod list. I can see the benefit of consolidating all SKSE plugins under Extenders (Se are missing that section as it is).

Let me discuss backstage and get back to you all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm curently setting up STEP 2.2.9. and after installing this mod I get a .log file in the Overwrite.

The path is Overwrite/SKSE/Plugins/SKSE_Elys_Altf4.log

The .log contains this messages:

Plugin name: SKSE_Elys_AltF4Plugin version: 1.0.0.0Plugin path: G:GamesSteamsteamappscommonSkyrimdataSKSEPluginsSKSE version: 1.7.1.0Game version: 1.9.32.0Plugin enabled. Starting hooks sequence...Installing hook for: DirectInput8CreateOriginal Opcodes: 8BFF558BEC81EC30Hook installed for: DirectInput8CreateInstalling hook for: DirectInput8.CreateDeviceOriginal Opcodes: 8BFF558BEC568B75Hook installed for: DirectInput8.CreateDeviceInstalling hook for: DirectInputDevice8.SetCooperativeLevelOriginal Opcodes: 8BFF558BEC538B5DHook installed for: DirectInputDevice8.SetCooperativeLevel 

What should I do with this Overwrite?

I drag only the .log file inside the two folders. Then I can delete the empty SKSE and Plugins folder in Overwrite.

Or I drag the whole SKSE folder from Overwrites to the mod?

Sorry, I just dont want to mess it up.

Thank You.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I hadnt installed alt sysF4 before so i gave it a try. I got a weird behavior when trying to enter the fps limiter throught the enb in game menu. The keystrokes were regesitering twice so i was getting something like 5599.9900.

Also I wasnt able to alt tab the game anymore.

So i uninstalled the mod and everything came back to normal.

I have to say that enb's Alt+f4 works fine