4 replies to this topic

#1 doveman

doveman

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

What are people currently doing about Categorised Favorites Menu mod, as I was just looking at the update (v0.1.14) but Categorized Favorites Menu Config mod says it was last updated for CFM 0.1.11 and I think that's needed for various other mods that we use such as Jaysus Swords and Weapons of the Third Era?

#2 blacksol

blacksol

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

Currently running 0.1.14 of CFM and 1.2.0 of CFM config - mods supported All seems to work properly for me

#3 doveman

doveman

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

Thanks, that's a relief then as CFM seems to have to match the Skyrim version so if I couldn't update CFM because CFM config didn't support it anymore, I'd have to choose between dumping CFM or not updating Skyrim!

#4 blacksol

blacksol

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

and version 1.5.26 of skyrim

#5 blacksol

blacksol

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

oh and cannot recall whether I did this but I had this saved in a txt file at around the date I reinstalled in case it helps...

For a quick better sorting fix, open skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\auto_favorites.cfg in notepad, delete what's in there and put in:

[config]
hotkey = -2

[keywords]
restore health -
restore magicka -
restore stamina -
regenerate health -
regenerate magicka -
regenerate stamina -
invisibility -
fortify escape -
restore health *
restore magicka *
restore stamina *
regenerate health *
regenerate magicka *
regenerate stamina *
invisibility *
fortify escape *

For the current stuff favmenumodder has. Obviously it can be customized to taste.

Delete the ones with asterisks after if you don't want player created potions in the list.

EDIT: as I dont have that file in that location I guess I didn't do it, but posting in case it helps someone else. I think it came off nexus somewhere :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users