Diverse Priests (by Captain Lhurgoyf)

Eliian

I like that it changes the colors of robes providing some diversity to the different priest groups. It changes the robes on 21 priests. There are a few small problems with it:

• it overwrites (ignores) changes to Senna added in Update.esm in Skyrim 1.5 that, along with some other small changes, made Senna essential,
  • it has a conflict with Consistent Older People on two priests (Alessandra and Nura),
  • like most mods, it doesn't include any of the small Unofficial Skyrim patch changes, and
  • like almost all mods, it overwrites the changes made by Bring Out your Dead.
Until these issues are fixed or patched, this mod should not be included in STEP. The first bullet point seems like a major "oops" on the author's part....which make me wonder if he was even playing on a patched game when he made this mod as that should been noticed in TESVedit or the CK.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that it changes the colors of robes providing some diversity to the different priest groups. It changes the robes on 21 priests. There are a few small problems with it:

• it overwrites (ignores) changes to Senna added in Update.esm in Skyrim 1.5 that, along with some other small changes, made Senna essential,
  • it has a conflict with Consistent Older People on two priests (Alessandra and Nura),
  • like most mods, it doesn't include any of the small Unofficial Skyrim patch changes, and
  • like almost all mods, it overwrites the changes made by Bring Out your Dead.
Until these issues are fixed or patched, this mod should not be included in STEP. The first bullet point seems like a major "oops" on the author's part....which make me wonder if he was even playing on a patched game when he made this mod as that should been noticed in TESVedit or the CK.
Agree.

i redownloaded this like yesterday, it's 1.1 now and says some garb about updating and fixing things, u might be interdasted to know!

not sure how things work around here but i heavily endorse the concept of this, more like a patch than mod imo

that is a real shame

but since its so simple, and hes not paying attention, maybe u can remake it in 5 mins flat, with the fixes, and upload yourself? u could credit him with the idea somewhere, and all is well for everyone?