XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

Hey

I am just installing STEP and I have made it to this plugin.

Is there someone out there that might help with the correct installation options?

The detailed instructions have nothing at all in common with the current version or the 1.93e version of the plugin.

:-(

check the message that came right before yours:

Version 1.93e is the currently recommended version because it is the one that is compatible with STEP. Groovtama's XPMS Extended is for mods that we don't currently support.

and 1.94 (the current non-Extended) might be okay by now.  but i'm guessing the problem you had (i did it at first) is clicking on the main auto-download button - which defaults to Groovtama's XPMS Extended.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh sorry about that. After killing a person, the body rag dolls as expected. However, if I pick up and drag the body to another location, it leaves behind an "invisible clone" of itself where the target originally fell. I can loot the body, and I can even drag it even though I can't see it. It still acts as thought it has physics and can bump into things, but it remains invisible.

Following the directions in this post fixed the issue:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/page-26

post number 514

Reading this thread, I thought the reason for STEP suggesting the backdated version (following the download link from the STEP wiki) was to avoid this issue but when loading and using said linked version, i still had the problem.

• 2 months later...

Hm, trying to restart my game after 11 months ( RL suckiness..) and just sw that 1.95 is the latest version in the orginal XP32 branch. any reason it migh tnot be cmpatible?

it says on the changelog:

Added Belt-fastened Quiver animations will install itself with both Frostfall Quiver options
- Added a info.xml
- Updated the Joy of perspective skeleton to be compatible with the latest version

From runing the installer I get the impression that the frostfall + JoP stuff remins optional,  and the rest seem to have little effect.

Edit: Installed both in different Mod Organizer "mods", did a binary compare, files are coming up as identical, so for all purposes 1.94 and 1.95 if installed with STEP options are identical.

Edited by koumooo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nowhere in the guide of the XPMS wiki does it actually explicitly say which version to download. The only instructions about which file to grab are inside the FOMOD instructions:

XPMS NMM-BAIN INSTALLER

Since there actually is no file on the XPMS downloads page that is named such, I'm amazed new users haven't busted down the forum with inquiries about which one!

Perhaps a simple reminder in both the wiki and the guide about which is the preferred option?