XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

Perhaps the SFW link is being employed to good effect.

The problem with that is MO isn't triggered to download it. If that is the course users take then the wiki should therefore explain where it went and what to do with it. Remember I'm looking at this as a complete n00b.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just came across this step, and I have to agree to @GrantSP that the wiki page definetly needs clarification. The SFW Link is not enough. Especially because the FMOD Table says "XPMS NMM-BAIN INSTALLER" which opens two possibilities for a first time noob. This name suggests the load the _old_ version "- XPMS 1-8 NMM-BAIN Installer" 1.8 which I think is wrong. In think the wiki page and this discussion tend to say that "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" 1.95 is correct. This has to be clearly explained. 

Also it should be explained, that even if the author of the plugin encourages people to use the extended version instead, that STEP users have to ignore that warning and use the "legacy" version. 

Hope I could help out with a new perspective. 

• 4 months later...

Hi all, im an experienced mod installer and but this is my first attempt using S.T.E.P as i fancied a change with my usual beautification mods after a hiatus. i have 2 questions regarding xp32,

1) is there anything i need to watch out for later on in the list if i wanted 1handed swords on my back (other than dual sheath redux which should have an option, at least it used to)

2) if i wanted frostfall (who doesnt) can i pick the frostfall option without issues (other than perhaps losing a few options from wet and cold, i have used wet and cold and frostfall before without major issues)

I don't know about the Frostfall question since I've never used it, but you can install XPMSE in place of XP32 Maximum Skeleton without any issues at all. Just select the option for swords on the back when you install Dual Sheath Redux. I seem to recall there's a similar option in the XPMSE installer as well.

HI dragornborn, thanks for reply. There is an option in xp32 for swords on back as well but as it uses a different skeleton i didnt want  to mess it up right from the start and cause issues without checking, esp as you guys here have a lot of experience making this pack work so well.

I'll give it a try and let you know if it works, as to frostfall ill leave it until i have made sure S.T.E.P is working fine and then add my own mods on top.

• 5 months later...

That specific mod has some NSFW images on it's page and therefore Nexus requires you to be an account holder AND enable adult images.

This is the text that greats you if you try to view that page when not logged in:

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Adult-only content

Some files and images on this site are classed as "adult-only" for nude content, extreme violence or otherwise mature content. To help protect those people who do not wish to see such content, especially those who browse this site at work, the site has a content filter in place to block the viewing of such files.

Unblocking this content is very simple. You need to be a registered member of this site and logged in. To change your viewing preferences, including whether you can view files classed as adult-only, simply change your member preferences and return to this page.