Weapon and Armor Fixes (by kryptopyr)

WilliamImm

I didn't see anything in the changelog for the keyword SPIKEWeapFancySwordBlack being added to the daedric swords. Is that new? Should it be applied to the True Orcish/Daedric Weapons plugin?

EDIT: Appears that Elven blades had SPIKEWeapElvenBlade added too, but they aren't in the True Orcish/Daedric Weapons plugin either.

EDIT2: Other than those two things, I can give you the updated plugin.

Hmm, I guess it may be new.  I haven't compared to the current released version.  I thought that change was made in the last update, but as much as I do try to keep good records, my changelogs obviously aren't perfect.

I think I now have all of the optional files updated.  I just checked, and the SPIKE keywords appear to already be in my updated True Weapons plugins.  I'll try to get everything packaged up and upload a preview of the full set in the next day or so.  I still need to update the installer.  Also, there are a few changes to some of the optional files, and a new "leveled list helper" for the True Weapons versions (which is basically just a copy of the leveled list changes made by WAF, and is meant to be loaded last as a way to help make certain the bash patch retains the correct True Weapons progression).  If the leveled list changes are copied into the STEP patch, then this file shouldn't be needed for STEP, but even so it may need to be mentioned in the STEP instructions so users are aware of whether or not to install or ignore it.

I'm about 90% done with the CCO update and 80% finished with the AMB Content Addon update.  Ugh, I hate these update cycles; I'm looking forward to getting it finished. 

Hmm, I guess it may be new.  I haven't compared to the current released version.  I thought that change was made in the last update, but as much as I do try to keep good records, my changelogs obviously aren't perfect.

I think I now have all of the optional files updated.  I just checked, and the SPIKE keywords appear to already be in my updated True Weapons plugins.  I'll try to get everything packaged up and upload a preview of the full set in the next day or so.  I still need to update the installer.  Also, there are a few changes to some of the optional files, and a new "leveled list helper" for the True Weapons versions (which is basically just a copy of the leveled list changes made by WAF, and is meant to be loaded last as a way to help make certain the bash patch retains the correct True Weapons progression).  If the leveled list changes are copied into the STEP patch, then this file shouldn't be needed for STEP, but even so it may need to be mentioned in the STEP instructions so users are aware of whether or not to install or ignore it.

I'm about 90% done with the CCO update and 80% finished with the AMB Content Addon update.  Ugh, I hate these update cycles; I'm looking forward to getting it finished. 

Mostly I was just asking so I could update the plugin, but since you did it on your own, then forget about my questions. If you need help with any specific thing then just let us know when you post the preview. I will definitely merge any patches to the STEP Patches and I've written a page for the Patches that say what the required mods are or what you need to download if you don't use them.

But we love them...  :devil: 

• 3 weeks later...

I have Impr. Closefaced Helmets 1.11 installed and am pretty clueless which esp to use. Since the last version comes with merged esp, I think the WAF version is no longer needed, but I really am not sure.

The WAF version comes with the WAF fixes, so use that one to replace the default one. You'll need to hide the one from Improved Closedfaced Helmets.

The updated ICH files are already available on the WAF page.  They just aren't included in the installer yet, so you need to download them separately.  Everything else will be very soon.  CCO's current the hold-up.  There's one or two things I need to finish up still. 

Yea! It's finally here.

Version 5.1

Removed VendorItemClothing keyword from the Dawnguard Vampire armors.

Corrected spelling mistake in DLC1ArmorDawnguardCuirassLight3 ("with" Sleeves).

Modified values for Shrouded Armor & TG Armor, and stats for the Blackguard Armor. Also changed the "regular" (lower-ranked) versions of Shrouded and TG Armors to get improvement bonus from Basic Smithing perk instead of Advanced.

Updated a number of the "unique" items to reflect changes made to the generic base weapons

Falmer weapons are now lighter than Dwarven, but do same damage as Elven. Honed Falmer weapons do same damage as Glass but weigh less (and benefit from Ebony perk). This brings the Falmer weapons more in line with the relative value of the Falmer armor.

Changed Forsworn weapons to same damage as Dwarven but lighter (also made them faster than normal weapons). Also changed Hack & Slash and Limbsplitter perks to adjust for this change.

Adjusted stats for many of the light armor items in order to be more consistent both among items of the same type and relative to other similar items.

Tweaked the values for some of the shields. Also made Shield of Solitude and Auriel's Shield "light" and Dawnguard Rune Shield "heavy".

Adjusted the weights for some of the light armor pieces in order to have a bit more difference between various items, and to more closely approximate the material/appearance distinction between items.

Created new keyword "CraftingDisabledRecipe_WAF" and used this as workbench keyword on Morokei mask and Cultist Gloves temper recipes. Current conditions weren't hiding this recipe as intended.

Fixed ThievesGuildLeaderCuirassAA (female first person was brown instead of black).

Fixed world model for female guild leader boots (was gray variant, not black).

Changed the summerset shadows armor to use gray variant of guild armor (similar to Linwe's, but with sleeves)

Fixed brown "variant" Thieves Guild Hood... added normal to ground model so it wouldn't appear shiny.

Added falmer supple bows to EncFalmer05Missile and DLC1EncFalmer06Missile.

Added script that will replace the DBArmorWorn with the WornPlayable versions when picked up by the player (this is to avoid duplication with CCO recipes).

Added missing VendorItemDaedricArtifact keyword to Zakriisos, Dukaan, and Miraak.

Changed weapon Leveled Lists added by DLCs to reflect correct "True Weapons" progression.

Changed Dawnguard shields to light shields instead of heavy, after further review I think this is most likely Bethesda's original intention.

Lowered price of Chitin shield and adjusted some of the shield weights

Altered the weight/damage for some of the Ancient Nord & Nord Hero weapons (and unique weapons based on these).

Changed Skyforge weapons so they could be tempered using either Advanced Light or Advanced Heavy (if SPO is installed).

Falmer Hardened Armor and Honed Weapons now gain improvement bonus from Ebony perk.

Renamed generic weapons with Turn Undead enchantment.

Patch update: (AMB SkyforgeWeap) Changed from patch file to replacement plugin.

Patch update: (Immersive Weapons) adjusted keywords for consistency with WAF changes, and adjusted recipe conditions for consistency with CCO.

Patch update: (Immersive Weapons) created "True Weapons" version, merged leveled list changes, so IW doesn't overwrite True Weapon changes, and swapped stats and leveled lists for Dwarven/Orcish/Elven Quartstaffs so they follow the correct progression.

Right on time for the next STEP to drop.

I've updated to the newer FOMOD Template, but I feel like maybe the options should have changed?

The Detailed Instructions page states:

After the main file is installed, install the optional Improved Closefaced Helmets _ WAF compatible version file.

But there is no longer any optional file. Do we not need it any longer, or do the FOMOD instructions need to be updated?