Weapon and Armor Fixes (by kryptopyr)

WilliamImm

I've had problems with the Stats tag not carrying over changes in other parts of the records from mods not getting the that tag. Also, I made a person plugin for certain changes that is fully mergeable into Bashed Patch and anything with a Stats tag will overwrite those changes as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Weapons & Armor Fixes has now been updated to take into account the latest changes from USKP (and the other unofficial patches). I've updated the compatibility patches as well, and finally managed to get the amb Skyforge patch updated so that the newly added weapons and shields now fit the same stat progression as the other Skyforge items.

For some strange reason when I save the file in the CK, it changes the NPC edits to those with the tint layer (and other) changes. Those records should just be outfit changes. I've corrected this in TES5Edit and updated the mod, but the CK is still changing those records back every time I save the file with it. Does anyone have any ideas on why this would be happening? The file on Nexus should now be correct, but it's a bit annoying to have to rely on TesEdit to correct those changes each time I edit it in the CK.

• 3 weeks later...

from a usability perspective, it would be useful to change the recommendations from

If using the aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons component of Book of Silence use and install the patch for each mod directly below its corresponding mod.

to

If using the aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons component of Book of Silence (recommended) use and install the patch for each mod directly below its corresponding mod.

minor thing, but got me a bit confused first :/

edit1:

and the line about patches is still very vague (if not outdated):

"If not using the STEP patches," - doesn't mention which STEP patches are meant.

from my pov the recommended Core files are:

Compatibility Patch - Guard Dialogue Overhaul-34093-4-0.zip

Compatibility Patch - aMidianborn Skyforge Weapons-34093-4-01.zip

right?

from a usability perspective, it would be useful to change the recommendations from

If using the aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons component of Book of Silence use and install the patch for each mod directly below its corresponding mod.

to

If using the aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons component of Book of Silence (recommended) use and install the patch for each mod directly below its corresponding mod.

minor thing, but got me a bit confused first :/

edit1:

and the line about patches is still very vague (if not outdated):

"If not using the STEP patches," - doesn't mention which STEP patches are meant.

from my pov the recommended Core files are:

Compatibility Patch - Guard Dialogue Overhaul-34093-4-0.zip

Compatibility Patch - aMidianborn Skyforge Weapons-34093-4-01.zip

right?

This is something i want to ask as well, as i don't understand what i have to do. I use aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons and Guard Diablogue Overhaul, so do i have to install the patches for both or only the aMidian ones? I am confused with the "If not using the STEP patches" line as i have no idea what patch is meant. Are there more than the Comp patch from WAF? 

• 2 weeks later...
That is referring to the official STEP:Core and STEP:Extended Patches. They have not been officially released yet; however' date=' they are completed. These patches fix conflicting issues within various STEP mods.[/quote']

Oh ok. Will these be included in 2.2.8? 

Yep

That is referring to the official STEP:Core and STEP:Extended Patches. They have not been officially released yet; however' date=' they are completed. These patches fix conflicting issues within various STEP mods.[/quote']

Oh ok. Will these be included in 2.2.8? 

Yep

Great. Is there an ETA on the 2.2.8 release yet?