25 replies to this topic

#16 rpsgc

rpsgc

Obsessive Sheath Lover

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

Is there a need to create a new thread for Dual Wield Blocking animations?

#17 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,326 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

Yep, please make it separate, thanks ;)

#18 DOHstep2013

DOHstep2013

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

I would request that some effort be made to explain which of the six versions of the mod are recommended - the descriptions are only marginally helpful and do not have much of an explanation as to why, or under what circumstance, you would choose one version over the other.

#19 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

SKSE unless you use a controller to play, in that case you would use one of the others. (Never ScriptDragon)

#20 Eliian

Eliian

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

Mod Page Needs to be edited accordingly.

#21 Lanceor

Lanceor

Prisoner

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

Just want to add my 2 cents worth. One of the versions is Dual Wield Parry Left Hand - it used to be a bit buggy but I actually fixed it for Borgut1337 and it should be very reliable now. Things to consider for Dual Wield Parry Left Hand: - It uses no scripts at all. - It uses the same default button setup as sword and shield or two handed weapons. i.e. Left click to attack, right click to block. Not having to learn a new button setup makes switching equipment/characters a lot easier. - Its only disadvantage is that left attacks are disabled while dual wielding. This is usually not an issue if a dagger is being wielded in the left hand as is popular. - Right-hand attacks and dual attacks, both normal and power versions, are as vanilla. The first two points are what swayed me towards the Left Hand version instead of the more popular SKSE and Scriptdragon versions.

#22 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,679 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

For me, I simply set the SKSE version to middle mouse button (push scroll wheel) and works pretty flawlessly with no loss in function.

#23 TorNyan

TorNyan

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:41 PM

What about Dual Wield Parrying Reimplementation?

#24 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • 5,679 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:38 PM

What about Dual Wield Parrying Reimplementation?

Looks like it breaks fighting on horseback reading the comments.

#25 TorNyan

TorNyan

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:06 AM

Looks like it breaks fighting on horseback reading the comments.

Eek.

#26 Menocu

Menocu

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:19 AM

I would request that some effort be made to explain which of the six versions of the mod are recommended - the descriptions are only marginally helpful and do not have much of an explanation as to why, or under what circumstance, you would choose one version over the other.

Along these lines, I think it will be helpful to those STEP followers reading here who like to use a gamepad that version 3.1 does not properly remap the block button to your gamepad. Reverting to version 2.52 works, allowing you to remap the block button through the MCM menu, but you give up the version 3 features (which seems to just be the bash feature and 'fixes', according to the mod page). Credit for this info to a user on the Nexus forums, but since I had to dig for this solution, I thought I would post it here for greater visibility.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users