Book Covers Skyrim (by DanielCoffey and doccdr)

dstansberry

I second that. It's bonkers impressive in terms of scale and quite well executed. It's the author's first work, but I like it so far.

It's included in SR and had a few tvinga that needs fixing for compatibility etc that are easy to fix however

Running it through DDSopt reduces the size of the mod from 650Mb to 490Mb.

While the 512x512 textures themselves are still 171Kb each, the 512x512 normals were halved in size from 342Kb down to 171Kb. This implies the author could save them in a different format.

The principle of this mod is perfect for STEP.

Let's bring in Neovalen's recommendations for the mod to this thread for context. Once we have some recommendations on optimizing for STEP, I think that this can be accepted.

The author was kind enough to host USKP and USKP-UHFP patches on his page made by WilliamImm and Myself. So obviously we would need those, there are also minor conflicts with Even Better Quest Objectives, but imagine a patch is not long in coming from WilliamImm for it (if he hasn't done it already).

I've already made a official patch for Book Covers Skyrim, and it will be uploaded once I finish tweaking the NMM installer that EbrithilUmaroth provided for EBQO.

If anything, I'll try to make sure it's up by the end of the day today.

• 4 weeks later...

I will provide some screens today.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

::EDIT::

Ok, here goes BCS vs HR-DLC comparison. No other mods enabled, no ENB.

"Aedra and Daedra"

Posted Image - Posted Image

Alchemist's Journal

More to come soon. Bulk upload for imageshack is not working for me so I have to do one by one :wallbash: