Book Covers Skyrim (by DanielCoffey and doccdr)

dstansberry

I have looked at my open bash patch and i sue Legacy of the dragondorn which has BCS integrated it looks like the MODL and INAM - Inventory Art is not always beeing forwarded into the bash patch. May be the tags are wrong or something?

Think you might need to add the Graphics tag to book Covers of Skyrim?

This is interesting. I'll need to keep it in mind when working on the Guide for 3.0.

I have looked at my open bash patch and i sue Legacy of the dragondorn which has BCS integrated it looks like the MODL and INAM - Inventory Art is not always beeing forwarded into the bash patch. May be the tags are wrong or something?

Think you might need to add the Graphics tag to book Covers of Skyrim?

This is interesting. I'll need to keep it in mind when working on the Guide for 3.0.

Well I added the Graphics tag to my own LOTD and MODL and INAM - Inventory Art is now properly sorted out. I have also add the Graphics tag to my CR as I have some book edits in there.

By the looks of it without the tags loads of books are be forwarded into the bash patch and are being overwritten by USLEEP. With it they are not being forwarded and thus are OK. Surely that seems slightly wrong to me?

• 4 months later...