Gauging interest.

cicer0

Was bored and had some spare time so started playing around with some Oblivion stuff just to have a basic install to build from. Forgot how much is needed just to get a basic Oblivion GOTY + Unofficial Patches, OBSE and some UI stuff added. The base UI was even worse than I remembered.. And oh my how awful that vanilla 3rd person-camera is! :) And then there's stutter remover, meshes that need to be PyFFIed, textures to be optimized, cleaning of DLCs and so on.

An Oblivion project will most likely be quite huge even if we don't go for too much "bonus" stuff (considering the age of the game, there are some bloody amazing questmods out there)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have several saved oblivion setups. Definitely an intensive game to mod; however, I am more interested in Morrison's Modding using wrye mash. That needs more help, and there are a couple good Sourceforge projects for that one too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I have several saved oblivion setups. Definitely an intensive game to mod; however, I am more interested in Morrison's Modding using wrye mash. That needs more help, and there are a couple good Sourceforge projects for that one too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Morrowind already has Morrowind Overhaul that is pretty much what STEP is, but with a fully automated installer. The gameplay pack isnt out, but the graphic pack is amazing and huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2