One of steps needs to be explained

ReDev1L

Question

Open TES5Edit.

Select all Bethesda ESMs and Chesko_WearableLantern.esp then click [OK].

Expand "Idle Animation" under Chesko_WearableLantern.esp and select the "0002A9D3" node.

^easy part, but next - blowed my brain, so i made screenshots, to ask you if i'm doing it right:

Right-click the "Condition" in Chesko_WearableLantern.esp regarding Torch01 and select "Remove". - done

Right-click the "Conditions" row in Chesko_WearableLantern.esp select "Add" twice. - done

--------

Drag the two conditions from Dawnguard.esm, in order, to the two newly created condition spaces in Chesko_WearableLantern.esp.

last step is hard to understand, what conditions i should drag from dawnguard column, and how? is that right?

2 answers to this question

Open TES5Edit.

Select all Bethesda ESMs and Chesko_WearableLantern.esp then click [OK].

Expand "Idle Animation" under Chesko_WearableLantern.esp and select the "0002A9D3" node.

^easy part, but next - blowed my brain, so i made screenshots, to ask you if i'm doing it right:

Right-click the "Condition" in Chesko_WearableLantern.esp regarding Torch01 and select "Remove". - done

Right-click the "Conditions" row in Chesko_WearableLantern.esp select "Add" twice. - done

--------

Drag the two conditions from Dawnguard.esm, in order, to the two newly created condition spaces in Chesko_WearableLantern.esp.

last step is hard to understand, what conditions i should drag from dawnguard column, and how? is that right?

Almost, but not quite. The first "condition" you are trying to drag in the image there is actually the entire "conditions" section. That box should be one further down - in both cases you are dragging a "Condition" record, not the "Conditions" . Otherwise, that's exactly right.