Moonpath to Elsweyr/interesting npcs

Only other tip I can think of, is you need to be at a moderately high level, you will meet some deleveled monsters that are pretty darn tough at low levels.

I'm Lvl21 now, won't really do a whole lot till I'm much higher.

At lvl10ish I found "armoured skeleton mage" which makes my life infinitely easier - it carried me quite far and is invaluable against dragons - I summon one, it summons a flame atronach, dragon is occupied with them while I use Aela's bow to destroy it.

One thing that does "annoy" me about Skyrim is how small everything is. Towns and holds should be much larger, but ofc then it wouldn't play well on consoles.

Did anyone else experience crashes related to the  USKP lvlpredatorscript with Interesting NPCs?

I'm wondering wether it could be just Skyrimscorcery due to engine overload or wether I found some real conflict between Interesting Npcs and USKP especially since the USKP changed several similar entries: Where Skyrim.esp and 3DNPC.esp use a "XESP Enable Parent - set enable state to opposite of parent blablabla" method the USKP changes some of those entries to a "XLKR Linked Reference USKPPredatorInverseEnableParentInjected" method when it comes to enabling references related to predators. I'm new to modding and don't have the slightest clue what's the differences and reasons here and wether it actually makes a difference. Only I thing I'm sure of I got similar papyrus spams with Interesting NPCs implied by the form ids earlier usually acompanied by ctds.

Got this in the papyrus on transitions between Falldars tooth exterior/interior:

stack:

[ (00086119)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (00086119)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (000860C8): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (000860C8)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (000860C8)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (00085FAD): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00085FAD)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (00085FAD)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (00085B09): cannot disable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00085B09)].lvlpredatorscript.Disable() - "" Line ?

[ (00085B09)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 38

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (000860C9): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (000860C9)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (000860C9)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

Did anyone else experience crashes related to the  USKP lvlpredatorscript with Interesting NPCs?

I'm wondering wether it could be just Skyrimscorcery due to engine overload or wether I found some real conflict between Interesting Npcs and USKP especially since the USKP changed several similar entries: Where Skyrim.esp and 3DNPC.esp use a "XESP Enable Parent - set enable state to opposite of parent blablabla" method the USKP changes some of those entries to a "XLKR Linked Reference USKPPredatorInverseEnableParentInjected" method when it comes to enabling references related to predators. I'm new to modding and don't have the slightest clue what's the differences and reasons here and wether it actually makes a difference. Only I thing I'm sure of I got similar papyrus spams with Interesting NPCs implied by the form ids earlier usually acompanied by ctds.

Got this in the papyrus on transitions between Falldars tooth exterior/interior:

stack:

[ (00086119)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (00086119)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (000860C8): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (000860C8)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (000860C8)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (00085FAD): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00085FAD)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (00085FAD)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (00085B09): cannot disable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00085B09)].lvlpredatorscript.Disable() - "" Line ?

[ (00085B09)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 38

[09/10/2013 - 05:53:37AM] Error:  (000860C9): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (000860C9)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?

[ (000860C9)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 40

Help with this would really be appreciated I'm dying to get this mod into my next playthru (whenever that may be-trying to get a stable mod build since about 6 weeks now and I have not been very successful so far with this mod enabled:wacko:)

• 3 weeks later...

I have this installed in my Requiem profile though I have not been there yet - no patch and probably too easy form a combat standpoint - but that said I really want to go there and explore.

That said for the moment at least I completely own the packs topics and only this post is mostly superfluous. Sad really!

:)