Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement (by Arthmoor)

frihyland

I will be testing out this mod + CCO + SPO + WAF to see if all are fully compatible. I think Weapons and Armour Fixes are included in the USKP, so not sure if it is necessary?

They are not all included. This has been verified in the comment thread for USKP and WAF.

I still consider WAF a requirement for my build.

Agreed Fri, however the USKP didn't include even some of the basic fixes such as: The duplicated "Circlet of Extreme Magicka" that is fixed with WAF but not with USKP.

If you look at similar circlets by Bethesda you will see a pattern where Extreme/Eminent are the top two tiers of enchantment.

WAF fixes the two "Circlet of Extreme Magicka" by renaming the stronger one "Circlet of Eminent Magicka" to match Bethesda's implementation of the others.

I believe the reason it was not included in the USKP is because they consider this "improvement" rather than "fix" in the most strict sense of the word.

I really wish things like this were included in USKP but I don't think it's going to happen.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...