- Unlocks every stable animation to every fitting weapon or weapon combination.
- Unlocks kill moves to: left hand attacks, left hand power attacks, dual attacks and dual power attacks.
- Provides a book to configure the mod.
- Provides different other not kill move oriented features.
- Avoids decapitations with Maces and Warhammers
- Kill moves can be triggered by all attack types (AKM). Kill moves can be triggered by right hand normal attack only (TDOD).
- Kill moves can unlocked progressively by perks (TDOD) or optionally all unlocked. Kill moves are all unlocked by default except decaps with optional to unlock them also (AKM).
- Players can be marked immune to kill moves (TDOD & AKM).
- Forced Perspective Of Cinematic Killcams (default killcams) (TDOD & AKM)
- Last Enemy Restriction Removed (TDOD). Last Enemy Restriction Removal by default but optionally can turn it back on (AKM).
- Kill moves configured by "shout" (TDOD). Kill moves configured by weightless book (AKM).
- Kill moves can be "split" into mid combat/last combatant for fast paced play (AKM). i.e. fast kill moves only mid combat, slow kill moves only for final enemy.
- Optional to unlock sneak killmoves as normal back attacks. (AKM)
- New Kill Cameras and Modes (AKM) including: Vanilla, 1st Person, 3rd Person, 3rd Person Last Enemy (1st person killmoves unless last enemy then 3rd person), ViewMode (Depending on if
you are in first or third person)
Advanced Kill Cams (1.8b+) -
Now options to do static third person camera (no cut away) with or
without slow motion and first person camera with or without slow motion. Also option to do static camera mid combat and then cinematic for final enemy.
- Additional options not related to killmoves (AKM) including: OPTIONAL MoveShake (shaking camera when running/on horse, etc.) OPTIONAL Soul Gem Checker (shake camera if you have empty soul gems when drawing weapon that can soul trap)
OPTIONAL Automatic Camera Toggles (first person when exploring, third person when in combat, etc)
The new static kill moves are currently in the BETA stage but they
already work really well. I'm using 1.8b at this time even though the
current version is 1.8c. Going to try out 1.8c a little later today.
Last release without the new advanced cameras is 1.7e