Project Legacy

Lumaan

I've been following a mod on Nexus called "Project Legacy", and this is still i early production.

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12968

Taken from Nexus site "Project Legacy is a mod that is designed to truly change the way you

play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This mod will include game-changing

features such as player-aging, life-expectancy, evolving diseases and

viruses and a whole lot more!"

I've tryed it and it's a great idé, but still alpha. I get alot of CTD when running it with my other mods

Link to youtube where they have some video's about there development. https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectLegacySkyrim

Maybe for when STEP goes to use "Realism" mods?

I have this mod tracked, but im a little worried that the author is biting off more than he can chew, WiS style. My main interested in this will be if he/ she is able to properly code epidemics and pandemics into the game. Having a black plague situation in Skyrim would be very cool, although there would have to be some way to dispose corpses in a realistic way, as well as somehow repopulating skyrim lol.

If he succeeds in bringing plagues to Skyrim, I will personally create a mod of Eric Idle walking around shouting, "Bring out yer dead!"

But as you say, when you start to think about it, the implications of this and many other ideas would require a daunting amount of work. I would break it into modules, and work on it one piece at a time. I share your concern that this could float around in a perpetual state of partial completion.

On Titanis your right about the size, at some point I expect it to implode, then we'll see if they can reform and refocus. On the upside titanis is quite a decent alternative to STEP for those who don't want to actually do any work or learn anything themselves.

Course everyone here knows how much of a better result you get when you get personally involved (as well as the satisfaction of a job well done).