fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=6

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Invalidation.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsabInvalidateOlderFiles=1SInvalidationFile=

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

f1PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.64

f3PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.64

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=1

bReflectLODTrees=1

bReflectExplosions=0

[Actor]

fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000

[VATS]

fVATSCastingAfterKillDelay=1.2000

uVATSRangedPercentSneak=100

uVATSRangedPercentGlobal=100

bVATSIgnoreProjectileTest=0

bVATSAllowNoKill=0

bVATSMultipleCombatants=1

bVATSForceRanged=1

skyprefs.ini is only tweaked as far as SR recommends

PC

i5 2500k - @4.5GHz stable (recently checked and stressed0

8GB Corsair RAM

ASUS GTX 670 4GB - @stock speeds

60GB SSD (windows)

1TB HDD (progs + data)

Game

Running Skyrim Revisited

Full settings

All DDSopt`d most big texture mods at 1024x1024

Launching with SKSE (1.6.15)

papyrus logging - OFF

skyrim perf mon - OFF (only used to test settings)

Have tried ATTK, light and full version but still get ctds and freezing

Issue

Recently gone through the lists and removed a few random mods, and some that are too buggy to fix (3dNPC etc)

Removed Automatic Variants to help with RAM, and hopefully fix my issue.

The problem is outdoor CTD`s and freezing...it doesn`t happen at any specific point it seems to be totally random, but once i hit a point it can be reproduced (if that makes sense?) Randomly occurs but i can load a previous save and it will happen again.

From what i can tell it happens when NPCs/Creatures pop in at the edge of the loading area. (hence why i removed AV) Taking AV off seemed to help for a few hours but now its still happening. I`ve read a few posts with people saying that running around too fast can cause it, but that's stupid. Im not gonna start playing the game slowly so i dont crash.

The best example was the giant camp outside whiterun....i was doing the companion missions. I left whiterun, got on my horse, and went towards the camp to get to Dustmans Cairn. I spotted the fire pop in and as soon as the mamoths pop in to view....CTD. I get this at random points around skyrim, but this is the only time i`ve managed to nail down the reason.

What im wanting, is to find out what mods can be causing this glitch. I thought AV coz of the mamoths...took it off and it seemed to fix it. (From what i can tell AV is safe to remove) But what else can be causing this? It deffinately seems to be caused by new NPC`s/creatures poping in, as it only happens when im moving. If im just waddling around gathering, or fighting, nothing....only when running/riding around.

EDIT:

Sorted ini file, so you can read it now.

Yes i have some extra lines in papyrus, but these have helped my stability ALOT. Esspecially with random combat freezing etc.

• Answers 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

if you have the space and are using MO or WB you could put the textures into an override folder, that way if something is screwy it might be easier to fix. :)

Lol clever.  You know what...looking at my mem usage last night I hardly broke 2k system ram...maybe I'm done optimizing; its getting harder and harder to look at it as the source of freezes/ctds.  I froze once attacking a witch in the wilds last night; I froze earlier that day attacking a vampire who rushed me in a house.  I'm starting to think maybe TK Histop is the source of these combat freezes?  Has anyone had issues with this mod?  I already removed TK Dodge because of all the screwy animation issues it caused, maybe TK Histop and TK Recoil should follow suit.

Uninstall the the DSI and BSF mods and go fight some vampires and witches and other stuff that uses magic including using some yourself. If you stop getting crashes then it might be those mods. I've had my share of problems with them. Some people do, some don't.

I played for a solid 2 hours just now.  It froze this time when I swung on a skeletal warlord.  It really seems like its TK Hitstop...the weird thing is I cant seem to find any stories about issues caused by this mod.  Would love to hear from anyone with experience.  Cheers.

Your using SkyRe right?

I think ive already told you about https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=2252 that guide. But one thing its has changed is it removed a skyre skript fix. I don`t understand why they removed it coz its NOT included in quotsafans patches nor is it fixed in SkyRe itself.....The error causes alot of xxxmagicsneak script spamming in the papyrus logs, and thats the reason why you get freezes during combat...

Heres the thread.....https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=2523

Heres the fix.....https://www.mediafire.com/download/iw1pijrw51kzn0m/SkyRe_Script_Fix_v1.2.esp

BUM setting - Bottom > SkyRe

Your using SkyRe right?

I think ive already told you about https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=2252 that guide. But one thing its has changed is it removed a skyre skript fix. I don`t understand why they removed it coz its NOT included in quotsafans patches nor is it fixed in SkyRe itself.....The error causes alot of xxxmagicsneak script spamming in the papyrus logs, and thats the reason why you get freezes during combat...

Heres the thread.....https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=2523

Heres the fix.....https://www.mediafire.com/download/iw1pijrw51kzn0m/SkyRe_Script_Fix_v1.2.esp

BUM setting - Bottom > SkyRe

Skyre script fix?  Anyways guys.  I just started a new game.  Played from imperial army alternate life start, all the way up to the grey beards.  Lots of travel outside, lots changing cells, big battles indoors and outdoors, lots of animal attacks, lots of magic; not 1 freeze, ctd or infinite loading screen.  I have optimized the living crap out of my textures too; ram usage is in very stable limits. As always things aren't perfect.  Indoors I get a perfect 50-60 fps, in cities I get an imperfect but livable (I guess) fps of 30-60.  Outdoors is bad, unplayable in my mind, stutter and slow down city at 20-60.  There is no performance difference whatsoever in using realvision performance or full; doesn't make sense; my systems allot better than this.  The performance behavior is erratic...I can be in an area in a city or outdoors, pan my camera to 1 side and get a perfect 60 fps, turn over to the other side and go all the way down to 22 or something.  The thought of editing my mod list or ini settings kind of makes me nauseous; but whats the point of playing if I have to run from dungeon to dungeon for a great game experience? I do not see 1 visual glitch, my game is stable, all mods are finally operating; but as always Skyrim doesn't want to play nice.   I am thinking of starting a performance thread; where we can all share ideas and suggestions...hopefully solve some issues.  Im using some really interesting Ini settings suggestion by Skyrimtuner than I would like to share.

I would love to see the Ini settings you are using.

Sorry for the late reply.  I am using these ini settings.  https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36146/? .  Two things worth noting:

-I've added/changed all relevant sections from Neovalen Step ini section

-Inumhwthreads number corresponds to your cpu in use.  Since I have an 8 core AMD 8350 I used Inumhwthreads=8.

Adding my 2 cents.

I am running an almost full version of SR with some mods left out. Almost all textures are 1K.

I've more than got the hardware to run 2K stuff (32 GB DDR3, 4GB GDDR5), but here's whats happened.

1st SR install: Botched it and used 2K versions. Did not use Alternate start. Game crashed even before finishing carriage ride.

2nd SR install: Got better at it, and added SRO+SkyRE+ASIS+DSR+AV with 2K textures. I managed to get 35 Hours of playtime, with medium to high number of crashes. Outside average time between crashes was 4-5 min. Interiors were no problem. After 35 hours, numerous infinite loading screens, game freezes, CTDs, C++ errors and whatnot after, I gave up. It became unplayable. Also during fights, especially magic fights I often had crashes. Using lowest version of DSI and Ultimate Fire HD, along with reducing chance in BFS, problem went away. Problematic areas were Whiterun and area (Lots of CTDS), entering/exiting Windhelm (1/3 CTD), Solitude (Extremely buggy 2/3 CTD), Falkreath 1/2 CTD.

Furthermore Vampire lord transformation was buggy as hell. Face to Face mod was responsible for that one.

3rd time was the charm. Using 1K Versions and adding some other mods (texture/mesh mostly) no script. After 50 hours of gametime with an average crash ratio of 30-40 mins per crash (outside), I finally zipped the whole thing up and kept it as a reference setup 21GB compressed.

4th SR install: Tried the new SR version(I know its incomplete), again with 2K textures and DDS opt, while keeping the mods from 3rd install where version numbers matched. This was a step back again, as my game either crashed when Ralof said: " Watch your tounge ... CTD" or "The headsman is waiting ... CTD". Disabling SRO sometimes actually allowed me to get and create a character. I'd say the chance was 1/5.

Memory usage was quite low: 2,6 ... 2,8 GB, but on my setup I noticed that the critical value is not 3,1 but more like 2,7 for some reason. 2.7 is the sweetspot for crashes (at least for me)

Purged my skyrim dir.

All in all, went back to my 3rd setup, unzipped it, removed RLO and used ELFX, and never been happier.

As of now, I clocked 135 hours in game and here are my thoughts.

ApachiiSkyhair is great. Although originally only used for player, I also used it for NPCs. BIG MISTAKE. Only recently I found out, that the NPC variant was responsible for the infamous infinite loading screen in Solitude. Disabling it for NPCs allowed me to load up the save immediately. It may have contributed to similar problems and random CTD's where a lot of NPC's were present. After all, using ASIS increased spawns tend to do that.

Magic with Mighty Magic and SkyRe scaling is a little imbalanced. Using High Level Enemies scaling version fixes that, but some spells lose their usefullness. Playing on apprentice level with HLE HardCore addon is more than enough for me. I still get my ass handed to me sometimes even on lvl 70.

Forgotten Magic Redone is wonderful, however the mushroom spell is bugged. If the spell is used frequently enough I managed to spawn a mushroom that won't disappear! and keeps doing damage! quite annoying.

Notable crashes:

For the first time just as approaching RiverWood. Same spot always crash. This crash I could not avoid, so I got around it. Interestingly enough if I coc ed from the standing stones to riverwood and walked back I would not crash. However after leaving the standing stones and recieving the sorcerer's fists I managed to reproduce the crash, even when cocing to riverwood and then walking back. Solution? Coc to riverwood from standing stones.

Leaving dragonsreach AFTER killing the dragon: Happened on my 1st and 2nd trial, less so on 3rd.

WhiteRun ILS (Infinite Loading Screen): After disabling a mod that had distant details for whiterun only, the problem seemed to solve itself.

Solitude ILS: No solutions until now.

Recently I encountered an interesting problem: at around 130 hours. I got kicked out of the Dark Brotherhood, because harvested a target who I was supposed to kill. I paid up the fine, but the game would not let me save anymore. Anywhere I went (even an empty testcell) and wanted to save, I CTD ed. Luckily with my 3000+ saves I went back and avoided this problem.

Similar problems happened with quests. The most notable one being the college of bards in solitude. After finishing the questline for the burning of king olaf, I could not enter SolitudeOrigin at all. Saved games around solitude produced ILS unless first successfully loading another save and then reloading. By disabling the apachi NPC hairs, I finally could load Solitude saves but the DB save problem was back only in Solitude.

After 2 hours of troubleshooting I Identified 2 other mods that prevented me from saving the game.

These 2 were notably:

Wet and Cold (ver 1.21 and 1.22) Tested both.

Cloaks of Skyrim

Disabling all features of wet and cold, and moved to a test cell then deactivated the mod, recreated dynamic patches.

Disabling these 2 along with ApachiiSkyhair for NPCs finally allowed me to save the game.

Also the number of exterior crashes seemed to have gone down (for now at least)

After reading up upon wet and cold, even the author admits that CTD's can happen and there is no solution.

Tried both fixes, recommended, both didnt work.

For me, it wasn't a loss, because I play as a vampire, so cold doesn't really affect me at all, and so cloaks have no use for me either.

Using savegame cleaner, I cleaned my save (size went down from 18 to 14 MB)

Using skyrim savegame script cleaner (Papyrustransfer 0.64) I cleaned any remnants of scripts left behind by Wet and Cold and Cloaks of skyrim. (Savegame size went from 14 to 10,4 MB)

If you have similar problems, restarting wet and cold sometimes does the trick, but eventually you'll probably arrive at a similar stage.

Just my 2 cents and I hope I helped any1 out there.

Thanks for this VERY informative and detailed post.

I have a very stable set up now, but one thing I'm wondering about is removal of Wet & Cold mod. Too many times I've heard stories of it being script intensive and CTD culprit...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Update:

After disabling CoS , WaC and Apachii NPC hair.

At 140 Hours of gameplay, I had only 3 crashes outside. All were non reproducable.

Any previously crashy area, Especially south of Markath and Four Skull Lookout became free of ILS and CTD which were previously quite abundant.

Only CTDs , Freezes and ILSs remain are:

All previously ILS areas loaded perfectly. Only ILS happens when fast travelling sometimes. (Probably the time scale 4x mod for fast travel)

When looting bodies ( SkyUI 4.1 is responsible for this. I have found no fix, other than move swf files temporarily, which sorta defeats the purpose of the mod.)

Removing categorized favourites menu also lessened crashes somewhat.

In Wilderness: No idea what causes this, but might be that the GPU is fully taxed at 99%. Disabling ENB temporarily reduced the number of Freezes.

I tried implementing a Skyre script fix as suggested earlier.  It broke my game and I removed it.  Now I've noticed I've lost the textures for pretty much all wild life.  Missing textures I've noticed.

-Hargraves

-Trolls

-Cows

-Chickens

-Wolves

What should I do?  Someone help.  Other than that I'm still experiencing semi frequent freezes outside.  I have a suspicion its due to EVGA precision and a fairly mild overclock I have on my gpu.  Does overclocking crash Skyrim?  lastly I would like to encourage a discussion about performance.  Inside I get a perfect 60 fps.  In cities I get high 40s and 50's which drop harshly to the 20's while facing or walking in certain directions; same thing outside in the wilderness but the drops seem to be more frequent outside rather than in cities.

Thanks

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
06  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
07  SPIKE.esm
08  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
09  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.3.2c]
0A  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
0B  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
0C  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
0D  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
0E  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
0F  Better Dynamic Snow.esp
10  Rainbows.esp
11  Clanking Armor.esp
12  IHSS.esp
13  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
14  mintylightningmod.esp
15  MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
16  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
17  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
18  TradeBarter.esp
19  83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
1A  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
1B  Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
1C  Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
1D  Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
1E  Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
1F  BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp
20  BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
21  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.1.7]
++  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
22  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
23  ClamsDropPearls.esp
24  Dead Body Collision.esp
25  DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
26  DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
27  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
28  DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
29  fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp  [Version 1.0]
2A  Immersive Patrols Merged.esp
2B  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RLO.esp
2C  Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp
2D  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
2E  Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
2F  Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
30  Moss Rocks.esp
31  Oblivion Gates v3 - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp
32  ORM-Arvak.esp
33  PilgrimsDelight.esp
34  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.1a]
35  Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
36  ShootingStars.esp
37  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.0]
38  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6]
39  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
3A  SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp  [Version 1.1]
3B  SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp  [Version 4.4]
++  Traps Make Noise.esp
3C  Convenient Horses.esp
3D  Destructible_bottles.esp
3E  ORM Convenient Alsvid.esp
3F  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
40  Character Creation Overhaul.esp
41  Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
42  Footprints.esp
43  Footprints - Ash.esp
44  Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp
45  Ket_PictureLoadscreens.esp
46  towConversation.esp
47  WetandCold.esp
48  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
49  SkyUI.esp
4A  iHUD.esp
4B  towPov.esp
4C  AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
4D  Cloaks.esp
4E  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
4F  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
50  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
51  DragonbornArmorFix.esp
52  Elemental Staves.esp
53  ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
54  Glass Variants.esp
55  hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
56  Immersive Weapons.esp
57  imp_guard_helm.esp
58  imp_helm.esp
59  imp_helm_dawn.esp
5A  Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp
5B  Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp
5C  Valor Armor.esp
5D  Dr_Bandolier.esp
5E  Dr_BandolierDG.esp
5F  ASIS-Encounter Zones.esp
60  Lock Overhaul.esp
61  DeadlyDragons.esp
62  SkyRe_Main.esp
63  SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp
64  SkyRe_Combat.esp
65  SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp
66  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
67  SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp
68  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
69  SkyRe_StandingStones_Fix.esp
6A  SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
6B  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
6C  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
6D  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
6E  SkyrimChimneysRW.esp
6F  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.4]
70  towBlockSteal.esp
71  SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp
72  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
73  AchieveThat.esp
74  Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
75  Babette.esp
76  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
77  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
78  BetterQuestObjectives-SkyRePatch.esp
79  BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
7A  BlockSparkles.esp
7B  CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
7C  CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
7D  Distant DetailHF.esp
7E  DiversePriests.esp
7F  DiversePriests_BringOutYourDeadPatch.esp
80  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
81  Headtracking.esp
82  masser Size x0.5.esp
83  NonEssentialChildren.esp
84  BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp
85  SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
86  secunda Size x0.5.esp
87  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
88  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
89  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
8A  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
8B  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
8C  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
8D  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
8E  BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
8F  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
90  Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp
91  aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
92  Unique Region Names - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.1]
93  AIMP - Antz in my Pantz.esp
94  Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
95  RealisticRoomRental.esp
96  BetterQuestObjectives-PersidRRentalPatch.esp
97  RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp
98  RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
99  SoS - The Dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
9A  SoS - The Wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
9B  SoS - Civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
9C  ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
9D  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
9E  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
9F  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
A0  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
A1  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
A2  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
A3  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
A4  Unique Region Names - Dragonborn COT Patch.esp
A5  SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp
A6  SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
A7  SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp
A8  SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
A9  SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSounds.esp
AA  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
AB  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
AC  RND_DestructibleBottles-Patch.esp
AD  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
AE  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
AF  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
B0  Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp
B1  Better Vampires.esp
B2  ajd_allowmultipleregift.esp
B3  Predator Vision.esp
B4  WerewolfMastery.esp
B5  HitStop.esp
B6  TKRecoil.esp
B7  BFSEffects.esp
B8  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
B9  FNISspells.esp
BA  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
BB  DragonCombatOverhaul.esp
BC  DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
BD  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
BE  CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
++  ABT - Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow).esp
BF  Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
C0  Enhanced Soul Trap.esp
C1  Soul Gems Differ - E.esp
C2  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
C3  Beards.esp
C4  Brows.esp
C5  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 8]
C6  Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
C7  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 1.4]
C8  Blaze Of Eventide.esp
C9  DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
++  moveitLWT.esp
CA  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
CB  BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
CC  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.1]
CD  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
CE  CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CF  [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +DG-DB.esp
D0  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
D1  SkyRe_Races.esp
D2  SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp
D3  Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
D4  WATER.esp
D5  WATER Plants.esp
D6  WATER DB Waves.esp
D7  RND_Water-Patch.esp
D8  Atlas Map Markers.esp
D9  Atlas Blackreach.esp
DA  Atlas Dawnguard.esp
DB  Atlas Hearthfire.esp
DC  Atlas Dragonborn.esp
DD  DiversePriests_ConsistentOlderPeoplePatch.esp
DE  RRR-RLO Patch.esp
DF  SOS-RRR-RLO Patch.esp
E0  RRR-BOYD Patch.esp
E1  RUPPB-DBE Patch.esp
E2  RND-RUPPB-DBE Patch.esp
E3  AM-SkyTEST Patch.esp
E4  AM-SMIM Patch.esp
E5  DEBV-ABT Patch.esp
E6  WAF-ABT Patch.esp
E7  ICS-EBT Patch.esp
E8  SOS-BOE Patch.esp
E9  SOS-AMM Patch.esp
EA  ASG-AWE Patch.esp
EB  AS-SOS Patch.esp
EC  AS-RLO Patch.esp
ED  AS-RLO-SOS Patch.esp
EE  AS-GDO Patch.esp
EF  BV-RLO Patch.esp
F0  TCIY-BOYD Patch.esp
F1  TCIY-BCS Patch.esp
F2  TCIY-BAD Patch.esp
F3  Unique Region Names.esp  [Version 5]
F4  AS-URN Patch.esp
F5  SOS-URN Patch.esp
F6  General Patch.esp
F7  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
F8  Automatic Variants.esp
F9  ASIS-Dependency.esp
FA  ASIS.esp
FB  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
FC  ReProccer.esp
FD  SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
FE  ReProccerDragonborn.esp

Missing textures are because of

A: Bad/wrong optimization and recompression of textures.

B: Somehow you messed up Automatic Variants (Which it sounds like here) and need to rebuild it.

As for OC... OC can make any program crash! By OCing your card you do make it go beyond its safety limits, which can also result in an automatic termination of a program. It can also just be a CTD due to memory errors on the card due to the OC.

Performance will always be lowest out in the wilds, since there is the most stuff that needs to be rendered.

Some view angles and places just have lower performance that can kneel even the best of cards since they most likely are due to some odd shadow calculations that bogs down the CPU.