Grabbed some shots:

Vanilla  >>  CoreA  >>  CoreB  >>  ExtendedA  >>  ExtendedB

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Vanilla:

Possible issue there with DDSopt. Idk?

CoreA and ExtendedA:

Ultimate Fire Effects loaded after SMIM

CoreB and ExtendedB:

Ultimate Fore Effects loaded before SMIM (uses the SMIM meshes and looks better)

Grabbed some shots:

Vanilla  >>  CoreA  >>  CoreB  >>  ExtendedA  >>  ExtendedB

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Vanilla:

Possible issue there with DDSopt. Idk?

CoreA and ExtendedA:

Ultimate Fire Effects loaded after SMIM

CoreB and ExtendedB:

Ultimate Fore Effects loaded before SMIM (uses the SMIM meshes and looks better)

Thanks tech ... I don't think that vanilla texture is a DDSopt issue, but I could be wrong.

SMIM is better, and I suspected as much and posted to confirm on the Nexus thread ... no response yet.

I also have UHDFE slated for installation upstream of SMIM and Realistic Smoke & Embers upstream of that for 2.2.7; however, it looks like Extended might be RS&E? If so, then I like that better and will suggest keeping that mod in Sec J and Core if it has no issues.

Hey so some of the mod pages now have that weird yellow triangle thingy for skse, mcm, and skyproc flags. I haven't had a chance to see all of them, but so far it is on 4 pages.

Also, what mod pages need to be updated or edited in any way. I'll start doing all that stuff for 2.2.7 if that is what is coming next. I did want to do a couple screenshot guides for SkyProc stuff and FNIS, so if you guys know of other sites that need a touch up, list them and I'll make note.

Hey so some of the mod pages now have that weird yellow triangle thingy for skse, mcm, and skyproc flags. I haven't had a chance to see all of them, but so far it is on 4 pages.

Also, what mod pages need to be updated or edited in any way. I'll start doing all that stuff for 2.2.7 if that is what is coming next. I did want to do a couple screenshot guides for SkyProc stuff and FNIS, so if you guys know of other sites that need a touch up, list them and I'll make note.

The mod pages with those symbols is the result of some back-end changes (adding some flags after the pages were created). Simply edit and save the pages for the symbols to go away. (you don't actually have to change anything. Just edit and save without any changes.)

You must use "Edit With Form" to fix.

Thanks for volunteering to do this SRB. I have been tackling piecemeal, but there are too many.

If you want to do this, I'd suggest editing mods in the guide first, and while you are in editing each, it would not hurt to add any missing info if you have it. Things on the mod attributes page ... most info is correct, but lacking since the person creating the page may not have known all of the details.

thanks!

It is pretty tedious, but if you use Opera 12 then just create a follower tab and that can help a bit. I always use that when I go through the guide doing a completely new reinstall to make sure I have the correct mod list.

I look into the mods attributes and see if any notes are are out of date. For the additional information of the mods, do I use the Detailed Instructions on the Recommendations tab, or do I just edit the page with the standard wiki editor?

Also, on the actual guide the 'W's for the wiki pages are no good. They are small and black so they can almost blend in with the gray background and I bet most users glance right over them and would never even know they are there. It would be better to have a uniform column for the links.