STEP v2.2.6 Official Bug Reports

z929669

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting but on a STEP 2.2.6 install with no body mesh replacers but XPMS installed I got the clipping but only on elderly feet (hehe)

That old lady in her cabin near riverwood, that appears to be a necromancer/witch after you enter her hidden cellar (Anga or sth like that?)

I just wonder why would check out her feet? :whistling:

:D

Well obviously I went to Bleakfalls Barrow to get the golden claw and on my way back I searched everything of interest and after I entered her cellar and went back up, she attacked me and I killed her. I usually loot via hotkey until I'm overencumbered, so I essentially saw her lying naked (weird game ... :-/) when I noticed her ankles were screwed up.

Nothing kinky at all ;-)

:D

Well obviously I went to Bleakfalls Barrow to get the golden claw and on my way back I searched everything of interest and after I entered her cellar and went back up, she attacked me and I killed her. I usually loot via hotkey until I'm overencumbered, so I essentially saw her lying naked (weird game ... :-/) when I noticed her ankles were screwed up.

Nothing kinky at all ;-)

Thou doth protest too much :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

As noted in the official SMIM page in tesnexus, "Ultimate HD Fire Effects" should be loaded first so that the conflicting "firewood" files should be overwritten by those of SMIM. I have this load order in my Wrye Bash installer:

https://s12.postimg.org/3qz28dxpp/image.jpg

Tested and the Camp fire look looks way better than the load order proposed by STEP 2.2.6.

Also SMIM page don't mention any conflict with the official skyrim patch (maybe the author has resolved the conflicts?).

As noted in the official SMIM page in tesnexus' date=' "Ultimate HD Fire Effects" should be loaded first so that the conflicting "firewood" files should be overwritten by those of SMIM. I have this load order in my Wrye Bash installer:

https://s12.postimg.org/3qz28dxpp/image.jpg

Tested and the Camp fire look looks way better than the load order proposed by STEP 2.2.6.

Also SMIM page don't mention any conflict with the official skyrim patch (maybe the author has resolved the conflicts?).[/quote']

This is not the first time we're hearing this. I remember this about the load order being discussed a good while back' date=' but I think the conversation died or got lost somewhere. This is something that should be compared and tested.[/quote']

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=1262&pid=28757#pid28757

Version 1.81

Edited the three included meshes for compatibility with "Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB" by mindflux!

Added optional 'SMIM 1.38' compatible campfire meshes! Thanks to Brumbek!

Updated the low-res package for v1.81

But you see a difference?