Blocklists for SkyProc Patchers

I am sure that majority of us use at least one of the available SkyProc Patchers. I also know that certain mods should be excluded from patching, as it may cause problems. So I thought of creating this thread to share experience and make a comprehensive list of mod exclusion per patcher.

Please post the mods that you have in your blocklist and specify which patcher they are for, and - if you know - also provide the reason for exclusion, so that we all learn from it :) 

I will keep the OP updated, as you add new mods to the list.

I will edit this with mods from my blocklists when I'm back from work.

ASIS BLOCKLIST

• SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators + DLC plugins - known to cause problems
  • SkyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds - known to cause issues

AUTOMATIC VARIANTS BLOCKLIST

• Blaze of Eventide - confirmed to cause problems with AV
  • Extended Slider Colors - confirmed to cause problems with AV
  • Headbomb's Better Sorting - confirmed to cause problems with AV

DUAL SHEATH REDUX BLOCKLIST

REPROCCER (SKYRE) BLOCKLIST

**Dual Sheath Redux**

Shield of Ysgramor -> No mesh pack, causes "invisible" shields.

Book of Silence - Armors -> No mesh pack, causes "invisible" shields.

Accingite Vos - Shields HQ Retextures -> No mesh pack, causes "invisible" shields.

-> Invisible shields = Shields stay on the back, even when is supposed to be draw with the weapon.

I would really like for this thread to remain purely informative rather than troubleshooting and support - the exact reason why I created it in this forum section :)

I'd like to kindly ask for support questions and issues to be posted in the respective sections of forums - and here only your blocklist contents and reason for them please.

Thanks!

Interesting about DSR... I have NOT seen those issues in my game as none of the referenced mods change meshes... suggest you do a reinstall sir. Something has gone awry in your install.

Therefore do not agree they need to be in the list.

Interesting about DSR... I have NOT seen those issues in my game as none of the referenced mods change meshes... suggest you do a reinstall sir. Something has gone awry in your install.

Therefore do not agree they need to be in the list.

For ASIS, you may want to list SkyTEST+its DLC plugins, as well as skyBirds. Both apparently cause ASIS to not function if not blocked.

Updated OP, thanks.