Yet another Freeze Thread

phazer11

Question

Yeah I know... but I can't keep beating my head against the proverbial wall much longer.

If I could figure this out on my own I would. Ok so I've given up on using any sort of resource monitor as they never seem to give accurate info (likely because they can't) but 95-97% of my freezes or CTD's occur in the wilderness. Now it's mostly freezes and I don't think it's VRAM or the RAM limit as it occurs even when I decrease my monitor and game resolution down to 1280x720 from 1600x900. I'm also using optimized 1k textures for all landscape and the largest resolution textures I have are my armors which have also been optimized (2k at most in this case)

I'm posting one of my latest logs at the bottom of this thread; I have more if you wish me to post them. If needed I can work up a mod list though at the moment the only non Skyrim Revisited mods or mods not in the SkyRe thread are The Black Sacrament Armor by AmethystDeceiver, Think to Yourself Messages, Real Shelter, Real Rain, Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, and Jaysus Swords, Unlimited Rings and Amulets, Guess the Distance and Blacksmith Forge Water Fix. 

Papyrus.0.7z

• Answers 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

i've got a reproducable crash near Riverwood on a pure vanilla install caused by lvl.predator script. Somewhere in this forum there is the link to a fix for this script (bethsoft/nexus forum thread). Try that one out and see whether it helps.