More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed (by puuloo)

skwareballz

I have a problem! When i saved everything and exit creation kit then after some time decided to start it and make some changes, i noticed all of the deleted records aren't ignored anymore !!! Why does this happen?????? (rage)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds very odd. Could try deleting them, finding them items that are now marked as Ignored in the same list and then marking all of those and hit delete again. Think that might do the trick!

Well, thanks for the idea but even if that doesn't work i suppose every time i use the CK i will mark them until it is finished because i saw that the lights which i have disabled are still there though. :)

Well, thanks for the idea but even if that doesn't work i suppose every time i use the CK i will mark them until it is finished because i saw that the lights which i have disabled are still there though. :)

I just wanted to chime in here and say thanks PuuLoo for putting in the effort to get this resolved! It's been the only thing holding me back from using your mod.

Ok, i finished whiterun and some of the well-known dungeons and farms.

I also noticed that when i click save, the deleted records are no longer ignored so i have to mark them again and ignore them.

If i mark the already ignored records and hit delete again they are no longer ignored.

I hope this information proves useful. :)

Just to make sure, after you opened the file to remove the deleted records first time, after setting as ignored you saved the file, closed it and loaded it up again right? As the change happens after you re-load the file. Anyway it's pretty hard to explain properly :/

Glad this is getting done! I am anxious to download and use the revised ed, as the screenshots look fantastic :thumbsup:

+1 :D and ditto. Shadows and especially the horrid, flickery self-shadowing are the only major letdown in my current game setup :P

Ok, so i've carried out many tests with a lot of saves varying from with no mods, to with a lot of mods and they all work fine in the interiors i checked! :woot: And i checked about 30 interiors and they are all fine!

I'll continue working so i can this done within the weekend and then upload for all of you to test it! :whistling:

With best from Bulgaria! :)

Bye

• 2 weeks later...