More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed (by puuloo)

skwareballz

This is a report of records that were detected as either Identical To Master 
(ITM) or a deleted reference (UDR). 

Detected 1 clean mods: 
•  More Dynamic Shadows.esp

Amazing work Puuloo. :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. To be honest, when I first started reading this and saw the comments from PuuLoo there was no way I was ever going to use this just because of the horrific attitude. BUT after reading some more and seeing the very positive change and all of the effort to help users I have since changed my mind. We all have bad days so it is understandable. So great job and I will be adding this and giving some feedback also. Thanks and great work! :)

I'm not sure your mod is causing this. I sometimes get black flickering on some textures. Like shadows but where there should be no shadows. In interior spaces as well as exterior spaces. I found out it's not a RCRN issue and after loading a savegame, these weird spots disappear.

Happened on some mounatain/rock textures in the Reach, at the inn in Whiterun and in the Warrens of Markarth so far.

I have another problem with your mod. Many transitions are too abrupt. When I go from a dark room into a lit hallway (example taken from Candlehearth Hall), it seems like my character triggers an automatic movement sensor for the light switch when actually entering the hallway.

• 5 weeks later...

So I noticed this mod has been taken off Nexus. Prior to it being taken off I saw a comment by Puuloo about him being banned as well? This mod is essential in my opinion and I was looking forward to a fix to RCRN compatibility! What's the word?

Also, is there another mod that does something similar?

Thanks!