More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed (by puuloo)

skwareballz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I hope you understand that i'm not the one that wrote the comment and i don't wanna talk about it because i get very mad! Nevermind i will try the appeal process in the Nexus forums to tell them i'm sorry.

I'm working a lot now and i have big arrangements almost every day. The update will delayed and i can't help it but i beg you to remain silent about the new mod name and profile. I will be grateful. :)

The RCRN compability will come but not until i finish my work with RLWC.

Thank you for concerning about the mod and about me! That means a lot!

P.S. You can see the exclusive effects on the screenshots of RL 4.0 (it is all alpha and some of it will be changed)

I hope you like it!

Hey guys,

I hope you understand that i'm not the one that wrote the comment and i don't wanna talk about it because i get very mad! Nevermind i will try the appeal process in the Nexus forums to tell them i'm sorry.

I'm working a lot now and i have big arrangements almost every day. The update will delayed and i can't help it but i beg you to remain silent about the new mod name and profile. I will be grateful. :)

The RCRN compability will come but not until i finish my work with RLWC.

Thank you for concerning about the mod and about me! That means a lot!

Hi PuuLoo, thanks for the update. I edited my posts to remove the name. Glad to hear you are still working hard on MDS - it's one of the must-have mods IMO :), I hope your appeal works out well. 

I don't think STEP will be going back to RLwC though (but I don't know honestly), so I hope you consider standalone compatibility with other mods like CoT too and not forget about us non-RLwC users once you get it merged.

Actually the next STEP guide, maybe 2 guides, will probably be out before RLwC 4.0. We might be lucky to see it before November.

I was really glad to here that a lighting mod decided to use MDS because it really is a great mod. I still remember the first time I found it and installed it, all my shadows were crazy awesome after that, so I immediately suggested it for STEP, probably before I should have since puuloo was still deleting records instead of disabling them back then. Since that time the work that has gone into this is superb and I really hope the Nexus lets puuloo come back cuz he deserves it for the work he has done.

Another update guys, There won't be a compability update for RCRN!

My mod stays with RLwC and the guys from RCRN can **** off!

I understand that lots of people want my mod to be compatible with RCRN but their lies and their ******** just amazed me!

Some time ago i contacted them for assistance to make my mod compatible with theirs and they didn't even reply to me!

These people are simple liars and thieves and i don't think they have any future in modding!

I understand that lots of people want my mod to be compatible with RCRN but their lies and their ******** just amazed me!

Some time ago i contacted them for assistance to make my mod compatible with theirs and they didn't even reply to me!

These people are simple liars and thieves and i don't think they have any future in modding!

Umm... that is quite a harsh statement just because they didn't respond to you.  How are they thieves or liars because of that?

Umm... that is quite a harsh statement just because they didn't respond to you.  How are they thieves or liars because of that?
You didn't understand! It's not because they didn't respond to me! See for yourself: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/478803-realistic-colors-and-real-nights/page__st__3450

Start with my comment!

I read the discussion that unfolded, and to be honest all I see is a lot of accusations which may or may not have any validity. If the parties involved wish to continue down that road, it will be something for the Nexus staff to deal with. We will not tolerate the nature of that conversation bleeding over here though.

Edited.