68 replies to this topic

#46 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

If you get rid of a mod especially one like ASIS you SHOULD make a new game. At the very least follow one of the save file cleaning guides. I think there are a few on the forums here or the wiki.

#47 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

Log back in for like a minute and get a ctd for no reason...I give up.  What I'll probably do is just post my boss log and load order and if anyone has any ideas I'll be glad to hear them. Active Mod Files:

#48 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

Aiyen edit: Added spoiler tag for you, please in the future remember to use them. In order to find various codes, just search for BBcode and you will get lists of all commands. It will make life a lot easier for all! Papyrus logs are just an eye sore! :) 

#49 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

Spoilers! Use spoiler tags i.e. [spoiler ]your text here[/spoiler] or attach the log to your post please. The first one should be [spoiler] but it automatically makes it a spoiler hence the space

#50 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

Thanks Aiyen, also it seems like my ctds happen in and shortly after using menus/items lists/talk windows.  For example it crashes everytime I try to initiate trade with Belethor.

#51 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

Out of curiousity how many items (records) does your bashed patch say it changes (select it in WB and it will say something like Description: DATE Records Changed: NUMBER)

#52 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

Out of curiousity how many items (records) does your bashed patch say it changes (select it in WB and it will say something like Description: DATE Records Changed: NUMBER)

It sais it changes 108.  All I can think of is something is terribly wrong with SKY UI.  Ive decided I took this week off to make this game work, I have Monday off aswell.  Ill keep trouble shooting until then and if it stays broken Ill say goodbye to Skyrim.  Possible suspects on my list
-steal block
-trade and barter
-sky ui
-skse version (yes I know I'm reaching)

To reiterate
Game is totally stable in cell transitions, combat, travelling open world

Ctds while 
randomly in menus, when i try to loot certain corpses, when i try to trade with certain merchants, belethor being the main (im sure there are others)

I've scoured google and these issues seem to be unheard of.  Same with Asis causing ctds for no reason at start up (which is still deavtivated).

#53 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

Unheard of likely due to the combination of mods as likely people would post here if they're using Skyrim Revisited. Um... only thing I can think of is the number of items in your merchant screens and how fast you scroll through them. I've been having problems with merhcants as well but it also depends on which one and how much they have as well as how fast I look through their list

#54 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Unheard of likely due to the combination of mods as likely people would post here if they're using Skyrim Revisited. Um... only thing I can think of is the number of items in your merchant screens and how fast you scroll through them. I've been having problems with merhcants as well but it also depends on which one and how much they have as well as how fast I look through their list

Just started a new game, tried to talk to belethor before enabling trade and barter. Still ctds as soon as i ask what do you have for sale.  The blacksmith chick and everyone else inwhite run seem to be fine. Maybe what I'll try after a short breather is saving in front of belethor, then ill disable every custom patch one at a time and try to sell to him.

#55 statmonster

statmonster

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

Do you have any mods which are adding lots of things to Belethor's inventory?

#56 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Do you have any mods which are adding lots of things to Belethor's inventory?

I really don't, the only merchant mod I have is trade and barter and maybe ars.  Im starting to think this is not repairable, maybe doing all that leveled list editing when i was installing skyrim revisted affected my game in a deviant way.

#57 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

No what he's asking is do you have mods that add a lot of items i.e. Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, Jaysus Swords, Skyforge Weapons etc. Also can you tell BOSS to not write it's logs in htm format please I was unable to read it. In your start menu type in BOSS and go to the BOSS GUI when that's open you'll see some options. One will be a drop down menu "BOSS Log Format:" select plain text from the drop down run BOSS then go to your BOSS folder and inside there will be a folder called skyrim open that up add the file BOSSlog to an archive and attach to your post.

#58 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

No what he's asking is do you have mods that add a lot of items i.e. Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, Jaysus Swords, Skyforge Weapons etc.

Also can you tell BOSS to not write it's logs in htm format please I was unable to read it.

In your start menu type in BOSS and go to the BOSS GUI when that's open you'll see some options. One will be a drop down menu "BOSS Log Format:" select plain text from the drop down run BOSS then go to your BOSS folder and inside there will be a folder called skyrim open that up add the file BOSSlog to an archive and attach to your post.

Ok will do.  Yes I have Immersive weapons and armors, ill test without them when I have a chance.  Ok sorry about that, Ill re post.

#59 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

One thing that is probably a dumb idea but Im thinking of trying when I am able to.  I have SKSE installed in my skyrim directory, not through mod organizer.  Because of this when i tried to install SKY UI through Mod organizer it sais there was an error: no skse.  I ignored it.  Is it possible this could be the root of my inventory/loot/trade display ctds?  Probably not but Im going to give it a go.

#60 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

See anything suspicious in my boss log?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users