Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors - UNPB-BBP by Statmonster

statmonster

I've added a new armor mod to Nexus (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37806).  For those of you using SR it adds Lore Friendly Glass and Ebony variants of UNPB armors.  These allow you to use the new Variant and Lore_Variant versions of CaBaL and Modd3r's Ebony and Glass armors (where you can combine standard, Steel and Thalmor Glass into one game and/or Black, Silver and Gold Ebony into one game).  These modify the texture sets and file paths for Exeter's meshes (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7305) to allow them to show CaBaL's various textures.

For anyone using UNPB-BBP in SR that want something a bit more revealing there are also SemiSkimpy versions of the armors which use RoboNixon's (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34100) Ebony and Glass meshs.  There are also a variety of other SemiSkimpy armors in it that were missing on the Nexus (if you want UNPB-BBP armors that are somewhere between and a burqa and a bikini).

Either of them should be fine.

Looking briefly at aMidianBorn Glass Armor Variants UNP Patch by Exeter - Dimon99 - Gambit77 (above) - they seem to be identical except for a NiAlphaProperty which I left in Exeter's mesh.

The Ebony versions are somewhat different - the body he uses has a slightly smaller bust and thicker upper arms at weight = 100. Also, his cape/armor is longer in the back extending down behind the knees which might cause clipping issues in some poses although it looms like he probably prevents or mitigates this with the skirt bones.

Looking at the meshes from Exeter I worked with - it looks like he did not alter the basic UNP meshes for these thus the bust on them is a bit small for true UNPB. (As I understand it, if the body was completely encased in the armor, he did not redo the UNPB meshes but just went with the UNP ones. He also deleted the body underneath to prevent any clipping.) If I get around to it I can reshape those to fit the slightly larger bust, calves and forearms on the UNPB body.

@grhuff -Thanks for pointing those other ones out. When comparing mine to his I realized that the meshes from Exeter I was using actually were UNP. (I think he used the same meshes for UNP and UNPB for all bodies completely encased in armor. To save memory the hidden bodies are removed for these encased meshes so checking is not so simple.)

I have started correcting these to change the dimensions to match UNPB - mainly the bust on 100 weight meshes is larger. I have corrected the Glass ones (and added the basic glass mesh too which will work for any glass texture) - converting them to true UNPB-BBP.

@grhuff -Thanks for pointing those other ones out. When comparing mine to his I realized that the meshes from Exeter I was using actually were UNP. (I think he used the same meshes for UNP and UNPB for all bodies completely encased in armor. To save memory the hidden bodies are removed for these encased meshes so checking is not so simple.)

I have started correcting these to change the dimensions to match UNPB - mainly the bust on 100 weight meshes is larger. I have corrected the Glass ones (and added the basic glass mesh too which will work for any glass texture) - converting them to true UNPB-BBP.

No problem, statmonster. I just updated my install with your 2.1 glass. Keep up the good work.

I added the corrected UNPB-BBP Lore Friendly Ebony armor replacers and addiitoal meshes set up for CaBaL's Ebony textures tonight as well as Lore Friendly UNPB-BBP Stormcloak and Guard cuirasses. In all cases the busts had to be increased slightly from Exeter's meshes - I think UNPB has become even more blessed with each the passing version!