36 replies to this topic

#16 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

Ive heard ppl who have this issue do a petty crime like steal an apple and then pay it off...i hope to god this works for me.  Also Im getting weird animations when i have spells out; like an enemy will attack or lunge at me and I will do the pulling out a sword animation rather than shooting fire (it wears off but still very annoying); i have a hunch its TK dodge mod.  Anyone else have issues with TK Dodge?  I'm going to look up how to do a safe removal of mods; I think its called clean save?

#17 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

It almost sounds like that bug with destructible bottles that if you accidentally broke a bottle owned by a resident they would attack you as if you had stolen it.

#18 statmonster

statmonster

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

I had the Dargonsreach attack bug once. Go to the market, steal a tomato, surrender to the guard and pay your bounty. It's an obscure vanilla bug.

#19 7hr08ik

7hr08ik

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Ive never had the attack bug. But all of my combat freezes have been fixed since i DDSopt`d all the mods. I decided to do the magic and effects mods so small, coz...wel...even though they are awesome, they`re not exactly quality dependant.....you dont exactly sit and stare at the fireball, or glowing effect while your fighting 3 guys.

#20 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

Hey guys.  I have solved my in combat animation glitches by getting rid of tk dodge; so if any of your are having that maybe this will help.  Also stealing a tomato in the market cured the npc hostility issue.  I am having the following issues. -Moonlight tales appears twice in mcm menu -improved closed face helmets is non functional -realistic needs and diseases is non functional -random fps drops (honestly it seems to make no difference if I use realvision performance or realvision full...or even if I have enb activated or not; according to the monitor my gpu isn't even being taxed fully when it drops sometimes...I just dont get it)

#21 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

To get rid of the two Moonlight tales instances in the MCM menu make sure you have disabled Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp and are using the compatible version of Werewolf Mastery. As I said before make yourself a nice cup of chamomile tea and cry for a bit since you're going to have to deal with the quirks of the game engine including the FPS weirdness.

#22 Aiyen

Aiyen

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

FPS drops are an issue even with vanilla game. Certain areas are just massively more taxing. You can stand on a mountain top and have 60+ FPS in all directions but one where it drops to 30-40FPS. This issue persists with ENB activated, so you might experience it a bit more harsh depending on the settings you are using. It is again part of Skyrim, and nothing can be done about it unless someone makes a massive mod that alters the gameworld substantially.

#23 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

FPS drops are an issue even with vanilla game. Certain areas are just massively more taxing. You can stand on a mountain top and have 60+ FPS in all directions but one where it drops to 30-40FPS. This issue persists with ENB activated, so you might experience it a bit more harsh depending on the settings you are using.

It is again part of Skyrim, and nothing can be done about it unless someone makes a massive mod that alters the gameworld substantially.

Thank you for talking me out of buying another 680.
*hug

#24 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

To get rid of the two Moonlight tales instances in the MCM menu make sure you have disabled Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp and are using the compatible version of Werewolf Mastery. As I said before make yourself a nice cup of chamomile tea and cry for a bit since you're going to have to deal with the quirks of the game engine including the FPS weirdness.

Ur suggestion fixed my moonlight, thx.  Realistic diseases and open faced helmets still not working.

#25 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Ok post your BOSS log again...

#26 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

Here is my boss log.

#27 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

Immersive Patrols Merged.esp is really spamming my logs with some "DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on (000DC5A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property". I don't think that new merged plugin jives that well with Enhanced Blood Textures. Might look into that, since I'm sure it was causing some freezes.

#28 Aiyen

Aiyen

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

Posted by Copywrite85
*hug

No problem. Also a new and bigger and better GPU would not help you anyways. Skyrim is a CPU heavy game, and this FPS drop issue is most likely due to some shadow issue in certain parts of the world which kills the FPS. That said even the most powerful CPU would only help so much.. it is simply game engine limitations. 

The bane of all lighting mods. They cannot add all the light sources they want, since those tax the system by a rather large amount, and shadow calculations get increasingly more and more complex the more stuff that needs to cast a shadow. Which is also why in MANY places you will see light shining through tables etc since if stuff where to cast a shadow it would make performance drop. 

#29 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Posted by Copywrite85
*hug

No problem. Also a new and bigger and better GPU would not help you anyways. Skyrim is a CPU heavy game, and this FPS drop issue is most likely due to some shadow issue in certain parts of the world which kills the FPS. That said even the most powerful CPU would only help so much.. it is simply game engine limitations. 

The bane of all lighting mods. They cannot add all the light sources they want, since those tax the system by a rather large amount, and shadow calculations get increasingly more and more complex the more stuff that needs to cast a shadow. Which is also why in MANY places you will see light shining through tables etc since if stuff where to cast a shadow it would make performance drop. 

Must be engine exclusively. I have an And 8350 and it handled this game like a boss. Vanilla with hrdlc I used to have 60 no drops...now its modded I never see my CPU get taxed more than like 40% but the fps can't stay consistent.

#30 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

Immersive Patrols Merged.esp is really spamming my logs with some "DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on (000DC5A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property". I don't think that new merged plugin jives that well with Enhanced Blood Textures.

Might look into that, since I'm sure it was causing some freezes.

Ugh...I absolutely adore that mod and id be loathe to let it go. I'll keep this in mind though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users