STEP v2.1.1b Bug Reports [Official]

@NeovalenHow about you confirm it yourself? The conflicting mods are small. Checking and comparing the original mod's archives doesn't take 5 minutes at all.

language problem I think, that's what he just did :P
You are correct Sir! :) I confirmed it myself.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know about those removed mods, but I wonder if Ruins Clutter Improvement doesn't also cover those textures and if so, which are better?

RCI only overlaps with Burial urn retextures. It does not contain the ruinsurn01.dds of Ruins Urn Retex or ruinschair01, ruinslongtable, or ruinstable01 of Nordic ruins objects.

Burial urn retex L vs. RCI R: (also here https://i.imgur.com/olkfY.jpg)

Posted Image

We know about those removed mods, but I wonder if Ruins Clutter Improvement doesn't also cover those textures and if so, which are better?

RCI only overlaps with Burial urn retextures. It does not contain the ruinsurn01.dds of Ruins Urn Retex or ruinschair01, ruinslongtable, or ruinstable01 of Nordic ruins objects.Burial urn retex L vs. RCI R: (also here https://i.imgur.com/olkfY.jpg)

Posted Image

Image to right is MUCH better (IMO). Which is that?

EDIT: Doh! Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make a suggestion about the structure of the bug tracking threads. It might be useful to keep the confirmed bugs and recommended workarounds aggregated in the first post, and sticky the thread. That way, new users (or folks like me who finally got time to update my STEP install to the recent release) can quickly get up to speed. Not a criticism of the work or good discussion happening in the thread, just something for consideration by the mods.

good idea venk

Thanks z. Last thing I want to do is create more work for anyone. I've just now gotten a chance to spend some time getting my install up to date after a long stretch.

Hope you got Skyrim Unplugged going to avoid the update blues, 1.6 is awesome but creates a complete mess of some mods, stick with 1.5.26 till the CK is updated and mods are able to be fixed.

good idea venk

Thanks z. Last thing I want to do is create more work for anyone. I've just now gotten a chance to spend some time getting my install up to date after a long stretch.

Hope you got Skyrim Unplugged going to avoid the update blues, 1.6 is awesome but creates a complete mess of some mods, stick with 1.5.26 till the CK is updated and mods are able to be fixed.

Sure do. Learned my lesson with the 1.5 release. I had just gotten STEP where I wanted it and got hosed by auto-update. Oh well, I consider that a practice run.

Sure do. Learned my lesson with the 1.5 release. I had just gotten STEP where I wanted it and got hosed by auto-update. Oh well, I consider that a practice run.

Skyrim Modding Initiation Hazing Ritual Complete!

Burned as well, 1.4 i think it was, and now i smile cynically while observing the mass of "1.6 Broke my Modded Game" post that are flooding in on nexus and bethesda forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Burial Urn Retexture has been removed from the Nexus, following the link in STEP gives a "mod not found" error and searching for the name provides 0 results.  

What a bummer, I really liked that one.