Timing is Everything (by kryptopyr)

vfxninjaeditor

There are a few conflicts with the unofficial patches. Affected quests are WIAddItem03, WICastMagic01, WICastMagic04 and WEJS14. Can these conflicts be ignored or should the edits from the unofficial patches be forwarded? I usually do that myself but since quest records are quite complex I'm not sure.

You can ignore the conflicts without any major issues.

WICastMagic01 is fine. TIE makes the same basic tests as the USKP but in a different way.

WICastMagic04 is missing one new test from UDBP but the TIE version has others that are even more important (and more likely to be triggered).

WIAddItem03 is more of a problem. The USKP has added conditions on the Owner alias that should probably be merged into TIE, but TIE has important conditions on the quest itself.

WEJS14 is another one where the two sets of changes really should be merged, but I don't think the bug being fixed by the USKP was a critical one.

Maybe kryptopyr will make an update of TIE after the next round of unofficial patches get out of beta but the conflicts are small enough I haven't bothered updating my personal patch.

You can ignore the conflicts without any major issues.

WICastMagic01 is fine. TIE makes the same basic tests as the USKP but in a different way.

WICastMagic04 is missing one new test from UDBP but the TIE version has others that are even more important (and more likely to be triggered).

WIAddItem03 is more of a problem. The USKP has added conditions on the Owner alias that should probably be merged into TIE, but TIE has important conditions on the quest itself.

WEJS14 is another one where the two sets of changes really should be merged, but I don't think the bug being fixed by the USKP was a critical one.

Maybe kryptopyr will make an update of TIE after the next round of unofficial patches get out of beta but the conflicts are small enough I haven't bothered updating my personal patch.

Thanks for the run-down on these.  I'll try to get an update made soon after the next unofficial patches are released.

• +1 1

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I've been reading this topic and Not so Fast. Looked both mods page as well. I can't decide, can I use this two mods together? Or no, I must choose one of them? Or does not sense to use them together? Buggy, etc, ...

I saw Legendary edition uses Timing is Everything.

Is is recommended to use them together? Or should I choose between these two mods?

Thanks!

I use Not so Fast Main Quest, Not so Fast(cant rem the other) Timing is everything, The choice is Yours, Dark brotherhood Req, Theives Req, Even better Quest Objectives.

And as far as I know they ALL work together great. I havent had any issues with ANY quests while using them.

I use Not so Fast Main Quest, Not so Fast(cant rem the other) Timing is everything, The choice is Yours, Dark brotherhood Req, Theives Req, Even better Quest Objectives.

And as far as I know they ALL work together great. I havent had any issues with ANY quests while using them.

I guess, maybe Not So Fast Mage Guild?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64633/?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...