East Empire Strongbox Logo by UlithiumDragon

rootsrat

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38252//?

One of those little mods that add to immersion and change small details that you don't notice until you install the mod :)

It changes all the East Empire strongboxes to have the company's logo on them, so they are different to all the other strongboxes in the game. Small detail, but noticeable after you install the mod :)

From the mod's page:

[Description]

I always enjoyed collecting the East Empire Pendants found during the Dragonborn DLC, as there aren't very many vanilla scavenger hunt quests. While on my umpteenth playthrough, I got over-the-top irritated at the lack of a difference between the East Empire Company Strongboxes and the regular strongboxes. The textures are identical. It seems Bethesda had time to create a unique pendant model, but couldn't spare the 5 minutes I spent slapping a proper East Empire Company logo onto the strongboxes. This mod aims to fix that issue.

[Functionality]

Because both the strongboxes have the same mesh file, it was necessary that an .esp file be created for this mod. Otherwise you'd see the East Empire Company logo on all strongboxes in the game.

I made sure that the East Empire Company Strongbox was the only thing I edited with the Creation Kit. I also double checked with TES5Edit, so there is no reason for any issues with this mod.