Alternate Start - Live Another Life by Arthmoor

youtoo

It's really playing out nice, the key is to approach the Reboubt cautiously and it's all good. I've been playing around in the CK and now Druadach has plantable Hearthfires soil in the potato patch, and some more crafting amenities. I thinking I should "dig out" my own cave residence and build a merchants counter in front of my old tent so the future Mrs Forsworn can unload to swag I loot from passing patrols. Maybe even some pint-sized bedrolls for little Forsworn if their idle markets are as straight forward as gardening. Next I need a stone quarry, claybed, and maybe a hawk's nest to harvest for gear requirements.

I think I'm getting a little addicted, a second Underforge space for my high born Companion recruit and some kind of lair for a Sorceror are both going on my to do list.

• 2 years later...
"live-another-life-logo.jpg

Misery and despair have haunted you all your life. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you've been arrested and thrown in the dungeons. Your trial was supposed to be weeks ago, only nobody has come for you. It's been so long since seeing daylight you no longer know what month it is anymore. The dungeon is cold, damp, and worse still, you're running out of food. At least you have that leak in the wall for water. It seems as though you've been forgotten, soon to rot away and die. The eight have forsaken you! Or... have they?

Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen. You will be given the opportunity to choose your race and then choose a new life for your character to lead. A wide variety of choices will be available. What you choose will have a lasting impact, so choose carefully or the gods may forsake you again!"

Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?