Dwemer Metal Retexture (by Langley)

WilliamImm

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He's referring to the uncertainty with all of the Langley texture mod spinoffs. I'll have to look through these when I get back from sorting through the backlog of the mods in testing. I swear I have to take a break due to system and housing issues and the whole section falls apart!

• 3 months later...

Well, better late than never. I won't be around so much for a while, so I'll leave you guys with these. I only tested the rusty version, let's face it, everyone here is going to flip out saying the clean version is unrealistic and all that jazz so i wasn't about to the extra work. :;):

STEP (SRO) > This mod.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Here's the rest of the album: https://imgur.com/a/lgkpu#0

• +1 1

Thanks for the comparisons. I think I prefer the more contrasted look of the originals. Might also be related to how the reflections work?

I really wish we had a nice comprehensive retexture of the whole Dwemer tilesets. When I checked the 2K texture pack one, they just seemed to be the originals upscaled with some added detail and noise on top. Very minimal increase in fidelity for twice the performance cost, so not really worth it in my book.

Yup, same here. 

I agree! This is an excellent addition! Does this not qualify for testing? The Dwemer spider retext was just added, why is this not?!  :angry:

It was me who added dwemer spider retexture mod into testing after it was officially closed, using my  :ninja: skillz

@lazygecko and Nearox: You're both welcome! ::D:

I have added just a few more comp. shots to the album from inside Understone Keep, so go check 'em out!

OT: Understone Keep Fountains and Rubble really should be part of STEP Extended, what the heck is up with all that fog and crap laying around in vanilla?