Yurufuwa Rabbit - Rabbit Replacer

TehKaoZ

Damn, I was expecting a fur add-on (not the physics) akin to something like the L'Oréal wolves from Witcher 3: :D

Posted Image

Now that is fluffy! ;)

You know, I was kinda expecting you to put an actual screenshot (comparison preferred), not a random reference to some children's film that nobody will bother watching.

Also, don't really like it. It seems more a "cutification" mod than anything realistic. The current mod included in STEP looks better. Is the author so sensitive to criticism that he/she disabled all forms of commenting on the mod, or what?

But, at the very least, it's better than this Khajiit texture replacer which is most definitely not going into STEP. Then again, that could be damning by faint praise. Why exactly is that a hot file, again?

(Yes, I do know which film you are referencing, because I have seen it. The sequel was really disappointing though.)

If I had to guess comments may be disabled because I don't think the author speaks English at all.

I didn't think to post comparisons, I will take that into consideration next time I post.

As far as realism goes, I own a rabbit, and this looks pretty accurate to me, but it could also be because mine isn't wild. there are different meshes and color options in the download, from what I can tell in game they look pretty good (as opposed to the static screenshot)

Yeah I don't think they look wild enough, but ease up Will - children's films rock! ;) Also what is so bad about that Khajiit retexture? I honestly don't like it, but I just want to know why other people hate it. Is it a lore thing or is it just horrid?

Agree with roots and Sparrow that the new fur simulation is quite cool looking.

@Sparrow - I liked the first Despicable Me, and I do quite like watching Pixar films too. As for why exactly I don't like the Khajiit retexture... ugh... it looks gaudy, and sticks out like a sore thumb when placed against the art style of Skyrim. In fact, they really don't transision well with other textures, shown in this image, and this user submitted one. In fact, the screenshots made by the author look really crappy - like this one, which looks like a badly done Photoshop, and this doesn't even look like it was from Skyrim. If anything, it looks more like WoW concept art.

When even the author fails to make them look good, then it's not likely for it to be a quality mod. Then again, this is OT, as we are talking about another texture replacer.