19 replies to this topic

#16 Aiyen

Aiyen

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

I run with dragon combat overhaul... and it works more or less flawlessly. It is more scripts etc. But I removed several others to get it stable. It was one of those mods that I would rather play with over others. ASIS was one of the first to go. It just adds too much incompatibility and issues, and when it works it does not even do it very convincingly (It is not fun to strike what you think is a lone guy and suddenly he spilts up into 5 guys... even less fun when it is a boss that does it!)

#17 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

I run with dragon combat overhaul... and it works more or less flawlessly. It is more scripts etc. But I removed several others to get it stable. It was one of those mods that I would rather play with over others. ASIS was one of the first to go. It just adds too much incompatibility and issues and when it works it does not even do it very convincingly (It is not fun to strike what you think is a lone guy and suddenly he spilts up into 5 guys... even less fun when it is a boss that does it!)

Guess it's asis on the chopping block next, too bad...I thought it was a fun enemy AI and difficulty mod.  Thats really why I modded Skyrim, I wanted to have big battles and team adventures in a graphical super world.  Lol...  Anyway's Skyre is incredible and technically I guess its all you really need.  You two are allot of help, I feel like I should send you a care package lol.

#18 Copywrite85

Copywrite85

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

Active Mod Files:
As you can see I have trimmed allot of mods. On a new game I have frozen twice outside of riften...wtf. I have managed to have a bunch of outside battles, finished some quests etc. But randomly this buggy trashware decides to start freezing outside of Riften..WHY?!!?!?!!! Also Automatic variants has decided to go on the fritz, foxes and dogs are purple. Now I have reinstalled AV and all its texture packs, run sum about 3 times. Still purple dogs and foxes. I don't know anymore, maybe I'll try to get rid of wet and cold next but the reason AV has gone haywire or why it demands to STAY haywire are beyond me.

#19 Advocus

Advocus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:30 PM

What are these super mods that Phazer11 talks about???? And I am finding this old conversation helpful by the way.... :)

#20 Glanzer

Glanzer

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:08 PM

When you save the game that causes the papyrus log to show that the VM is freezing. Then after the save it will say VM is thawing. That leads me to think that you mmight have auto saves turned on which can cause freezes and ctds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users