Unreal Cinema indoor issues

Quahogs

Question

Using the latest V.of Unreal Cinema and am wondering if anyone offhand may now of this issue.  Outdoors look beautiful.  However when I enter indoors everything is off.   If using Alternate life my new character's dungeon and screen is a bright orange.  Creating a new character thru Helgen as I enter the dungeon parts of the floor are pale blue and missing structure.  If I look up it looks like the ceiling is gone and I can see clouds.  Disabling the ENB (shift-f12) and everything becomes fine.   

Also everyone's eyes are black.  Weird.  Looks really awesome outdoors though... I hope I can rectify it.   Thanks

3 answers to this question

Sounds like you have hardware AA enabled. At least in general it sounds like a driver issue.

Reviewing my skyrimprefs.ini I do show imaxanistropy=8 and imultisample=4    Am I correct in assuming they both should =0 if I'm using an ENB?   Not sure how they got switched back on, must have done something wrong.  

Will the ini's in the MO profile folder always trump the driver settings under the Nvidia Inspector driver v.profile ?  

They should always be disabled, othewise it will conflict with ENB since it does not support MSAA which is also what the game uses.

Driver trumps ALL in general. Ini still trumps ENB to a certain extent... AF for example ENB will trump, but AA it cannot, also you need to have the other ini tweaks that ENB require to be enabled as well!