Realistic Water Two (by isoku)

Smile44

Is it this mod that causes me to not be able to see underwater? My screen just turn blackish(I tried a console command called "setfog 0,0", that someone said would fix it, but it didn't, before this command, the screen was greenish), and I can see absolutely nothing on my screen. I have more or less always had this problem. I remember using a console command that turns water off(sadly I can't remember it anymore), that I once used everytime I needed to dive. But I don't know if that's still an option?

Are you using enb? I seem to remember certain enbs in combination with certain water mods causing this issue.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found something called "Green Water Fix" and I'm in the process of installing it now. Hope it helps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14007/?

Well this seems to have fixed it. I'm not sure I understand what the mods does, on the page it says something about DepthOfField, even though I thought that was an ENB feature. I can't see through the water surface from underwater though, but I can't remember if one can do that in the vanilla game or not.

There are quite a few issues with vanilla water, since it was never high on the priority list of stuff to do... like in Oblivion. You already found the mod that I was thinking of would solve it. 

Also there is DoF in the game by default. Already in the Into they make heavy use of this and other blur effects. 

This is also what the mod dynavision utilize to get DoF without using other post processing software. 

Anyways.. I digress again. 

• 1 year later...

i have a problem with dual Sheath Redux. i installed Water Two with STEP instructions, but doing dual sheath redux patch i have a "missing masters" problem, "water two legendary" needs water two.esp

both are active.

what happens!?!?