Timescale for LE

rhodsey

Question

Hi  there.  I can see Neovalen has put an update up a few days ago saying he is taking a break and this post is in no way an attempt to hurry him up but I was wondering if there is any sort of rough ETA for the Legendary edition being completed?

Reason asked is I completed a SR installation a month or so back then attempted to add SKYRE to it (using the guide on the forums here) but had massive issues getting it to work (something to do with the reproccer and ASIS having issues)  I finally got the game to a bootable state however it tends to crash a lot specifically when entering certain interiors.

I've not had the heart to try figure out the fault but before I did wanted to see how far off SR:LE is?  As this seems to be using different mods and lighting etc plus goes into more detail about DDSopT cleaning it might be best to wait and do a fresh install from this but if it's pretty damn far off I might bite the bullet and see if I can get it more stable.

4 answers to this question

Agreed and as I said I am not trying to rush him.  I am simply saying if it

will be done in a couple of months (not down to the day or minute) then

I'll probably wait as I'll no doubt be following the guide anyway so no

point in doing the work twice.  If it is likely to be 5-6 months or a year

off then I would bite the bullet and try figure out exactly what is causing

the issue in my current build (which as you know with so many bods and

patches could be anything - especially as the Papyrus logs aren't helping).

There is certainly no need to shout.

I check the forums here every few days for a progress update on SR:LE. The latest update was a bit of a downer, but considering the sheer size of this project, it is understandable. I shall continue to wait patiently until it is done. When complete, it will be a glorious day! But, we must first exercise patience till that time. GL Neo! I just hope you can keep your motivation going.

Hi  there.  I can see Neovalen has put an update up a few days ago saying he is taking a break and this post is in no way an attempt to hurry him up but I was wondering if there is any sort of rough ETA for the Legendary edition being completed?

Reason asked is I completed a SR installation a month or so back then attempted to add SKYRE to it (using the guide on the forums here) but had massive issues getting it to work (something to do with the reproccer and ASIS having issues)  I finally got the game to a bootable state however it tends to crash a lot specifically when entering certain interiors.

I've not had the heart to try figure out the fault but before I did wanted to see how far off SR:LE is?  As this seems to be using different mods and lighting etc plus goes into more detail about DDSopT cleaning it might be best to wait and do a fresh install from this but if it's pretty damn far off I might bite the bullet and see if I can get it more stable.

Just use ASIS increased spawn function (primarily reason people use ASIS) and turn off the other functions, potions/perks/spells.  Usually that fixes the problem.