Asis exclusions

Copywrite85

Question

yeah that test run it and see if it is between 50-100. Even though it is for CH, it can tell you if there are just to many scripts running for your CPU and there are problems with cell loads and script latency that gets all wacky during thread syncs. It's really behind the scenes basic engine stuff that ends up becoming a massive hurdle with heavily modded games.

yeah that test run it and see if it is between 50-100. Even though it is for CH it can tell you if there are just to many scripts running for your CPU and there are problems with cell loads and script latency that gets all wacky during thread syncs. It's really behind the scenes basic engine stuff that ends up becoming a massive hurdle with heavily modded games.

I see.  On a side note lets talk ENB for awhile.  Do you use Realvision?  I used the Realvison ENB 2.09 version prior to 2.14.  2.09 was absolutely incredible, 2.14 is still good but it has a very different look to me, colours are very saturated.  I am not sure if it is Realvision design change or if it is the fact that ENB is moving away from SMAA and towards FXAA.  Have you noticed this?

It's not moving toward FXAA, Boris wouldn't do that. He is doing piecemeal AA on certain things like SubPixel for reflections, Temporal that can smooth out grass, and EdgeAA for it's built in AA. Use our ENB Guide for more info on the AA section in the enbseries.ini, some parts of that section are out of date until I finish reading up on all the settings, but the AA section I did a couple days ago. I'd say go with SMAA injector, SubPixelAA in the enbseries.ini and turn of EdgeAA and TemporalAA. Those two are nice for screenshots as they smooth out grass, but used together they mess up tree branches.

As for RealVision, I'm getting ready to evaluate that ENB for the ENB Guide, but haven't had a chance. I know that it is very vibrant and sharp, and I'm not sure if it uses SMAA injector or SweetFX (which is built on the SMAA injector). Don't use the NOVA version and make sure that your skyrimprefs.ini is correct because that ENB uses a different gamma setting.

I haven't had any problems with colors changing with ENB from the last few version, but that wouldn't be the version changes as much as the ENB profile. Check with the author of RealVision and make sure you use the correct version. He has 6 different ones.

It's not moving toward FXAA, Boris wouldn't do that. He is doing piecemeal AA on certain things like SubPixel for reflections, Temporal that can smooth out grass, and EdgeAA for it's built in AA. Use our ENB Guide for more info on the AA section in the enbseries.ini, some parts of that section are out of date until I finish reading up on all the settings, but the AA section I did a couple days ago. I'd say go with SMAA injector, SubPixelAA in the enbseries.ini and turn of EdgeAA and TemporalAA. Those two are nice for screenshots as they smooth out grass, but used together they mess up tree branches.

As for RealVision, I'm getting ready to evaluate that ENB for the ENB Guide, but haven't had a chance. I know that it is very vibrant and sharp, and I'm not sure if it uses SMAA injector or SweetFX (which is built on the SMAA injector). Don't use the NOVA version and make sure that your skyrimprefs.ini is correct because that ENB uses a different gamma setting.

I haven't had any problems with colors changing with ENB from the last few version, but that wouldn't be the version changes as much as the ENB profile. Check with the author of RealVision and make sure you use the correct version. He has 6 different ones.

K so I tried the latency test like u said.  It appears my game is really healthy script wise.  It hums between 30-45 most of the time; the most I have ever seen it hit was 60.  I crashed twice while recording latency and it seems to have stopped once I turned it off.

Yeah, that test isn't stable, but it does give you good numbers to go by.

You said your new playthrough isn't crashing except for the latency tests, right? If so, then you should just play while the playings good. If not, the last thing may be a big one and that is using SkyRe and CCO. Both will effect player stats and attributes, and it's really impossible to know how without spending days looking at code.

Before giving them the chop, I'd get rid of other stuff like Wet & Cold(don't miss it at all), Footprints (maybe), Dance of Death (again trust me you won't miss it, I don't), and I think that would it on the player character stuff.

Yeah, that test isn't stable, but it does give you good numbers to go by.

You said your new playthrough isn't crashing except for the latency tests, right? If so, then you should just play while the playings good. If not, the last thing may be a big one and that is using SkyRe and CCO. Both will effect player stats and attributes, and it's really impossible to know how without spending days looking at code.

Before giving them the chop, I'd get rid of other stuff like Wet & Cold(don't miss it at all), Footprints (maybe), Dance of Death (again trust me you won't miss it, I don't), and I think that would it on the player character stuff.

Lol, So i actually experienced 2 ctds running from white run to ivarstead.  Both when animals appeared, first time a deer second time a saber tooth cat.  Funny thing is on the same trip I was able to fight 3 dragons at the same time (weak ruddy aspfangs) without a ctd/freeze or even bad fps.  Im reverting to the light version of skytest without new spawn points.  Hopefully this is it.

My script latecncy and pap conflicts are in good order.  Don't understand it...as always.

Hi, guys

If specific NPC has been already added to NPCExclusions in IncreasedSpawns.ini file why the game freezes when i see the attacking giant in whiterun ?

[09/09/2013 - 01:23:50PM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (1D001831)].TV_MCMScript.Mod_Start() - "TV_MCMScript.psc" Line 1488
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (1D001831)].TV_MCMScript.OnOptionSelect() - "TV_MCMScript.psc" Line 380
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (1D001831)].TV_MCMScript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1069
[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (4E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:27PM] VM is freezing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:27PM] VM is frozen
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:28PM] Saving game...
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:29PM] VM is thawing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:29PM] Error: Cannot call SetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[dunValtheimKeepQST (000ADFE7)].QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.Fragment_0() - "QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.psc" Line 137
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:30PM] Error: Cannot call SetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[dunValtheimKeepQST (000ADFE7)].QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.Fragment_3() - "QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.psc" Line 121
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:30PM] Error: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[dunValtheimKeepQST (000ADFE7)].QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.Fragment_3() - "QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.psc" Line 122
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:33PM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:43PM] Welcome to my cell gentlemen. Please, be nice!
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:53PM] VM is freezing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:53PM] VM is frozen
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:54PM] Saving game...
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:54PM] VM is thawing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:31:43PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[09/09/2013 - 01:31:43PM] Error:  (000C97D2): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (000C97D2)].increasedSpawns.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
[C00GiantAttack (000C97D9)].QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.Fragment_0() - "QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.psc" Line 53

Hi, guys

If specific NPC has been already added to NPCExclusions in IncreasedSpawns.ini file why the game freezes when i see the attacking giant in whiterun ?

[09/09/2013 - 01:23:50PM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (1D001831)].TV_MCMScript.Mod_Start() - "TV_MCMScript.psc" Line 1488
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (1D001831)].TV_MCMScript.OnOptionSelect() - "TV_MCMScript.psc" Line 380
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (1D001831)].TV_MCMScript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1069
[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (4E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:27PM] VM is freezing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:27PM] VM is frozen
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:28PM] Saving game...
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:29PM] VM is thawing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:29PM] Error: Cannot call SetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[dunValtheimKeepQST (000ADFE7)].QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.Fragment_0() - "QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.psc" Line 137
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:30PM] Error: Cannot call SetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[dunValtheimKeepQST (000ADFE7)].QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.Fragment_3() - "QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.psc" Line 121
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:30PM] Error: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[dunValtheimKeepQST (000ADFE7)].QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.Fragment_3() - "QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.psc" Line 122
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:33PM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[09/09/2013 - 01:25:43PM] Welcome to my cell gentlemen. Please, be nice!
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:53PM] VM is freezing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:53PM] VM is frozen
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:54PM] Saving game...
[09/09/2013 - 01:26:54PM] VM is thawing...
[09/09/2013 - 01:31:43PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[09/09/2013 - 01:31:43PM] Error:  (000C97D2): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (000C97D2)].increasedSpawns.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
[C00GiantAttack (000C97D9)].QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.Fragment_0() - "QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.psc" Line 53

Sorry buddy, but I'm just going to need more info to help you out. Mod list and system spec would really help out.

Sorry buddy but I'm just going to need more info to help you out. Mod list and system spec would really help out.

Sure :)

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.
Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
Dawnguard.esm Active
HearthFires.esm Active
Dragonborn.esm Active
Falskaar.esm Active
ApachiiHair.esm Active
ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active
ApachiiHairMales.esm Active
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm Active
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm Active
SPIKE.esm Active
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Active
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp Active
Chesko_Frostfall.esp Active
Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active
SplashofRain.esp Active
Clanking Armor.esp Active
IHSS.esp Active
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp Active
ADS.esp Active
mintylightningmod.esp Active
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp Active
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp Active
TradeBarter.esp Active
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp Active
Ars Metallica.esp Active
Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp Active
Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp Active
Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp Active
BirdsHFclean.esp Active
Birdsofskyrim.esp Active
Bring Out Your Dead.esp Active
ClamsDropPearls.esp Active
Dead Body Collision.esp Active
DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp Active
DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp Active
Dual Sheath Redux.esp Active
Requires: Java Runtime Environment 7 update 17+
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp Active
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-4.esp Active
Note: Use only one Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One esp.
Book Covers Skyrim.esp Active
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp Active
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp Active
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp Active
ORM-Arvak.esp Active
PilgrimsDelight.esp Active
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp Active
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp Active
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp Active
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp Active
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp Active
ShootingStars.esp Active
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp Active
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp Active
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 1 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp Active
Note: Use only one SkyrimImprovedPuddles esp.
Smoking Torches.esp Active
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp Active
Traps Make Noise.esp
Convenient Horses.esp Active
Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
Destructible_bottles.esp Active
ORM Convenient Alsvid.esp Active
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Active
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp Active
Footprints.esp Active
Footprints - Ash.esp Active
Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp Active
Ket_PictureLoadscreens.esp Active
RaceMenu.esp Active
RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active
Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
RaceMenuOverlays.esp Active
towConversation.esp Active
WetandCold.esp Active
WetandCold - Ashes.esp Active
SkyUI.esp Active
iHUD.esp Active
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp Active
Cloaks.esp Active
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp Active
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp Active
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp Active
Differently Ebony.esp Active
j3x-autocrossbows.esp Active
Elemental Staves.esp Active
imp_guard_helm.esp Active
imp_helm.esp Active
imp_helm_dawn.esp Active
imp_helm_imp.esp Active
MessiasDarkJester.esp Active
NightingaleArrows.esp Active
Dr_Bandolier.esp Active
Dr_BandolierDG.esp Active
Lock Overhaul.esp Active
DeadlyDragons.esp Active
SkyRe_Main.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
Note: If lockpicking is not work then try to delete 'interface\lockpickingmenu.swf'.
Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.
Note: To make aiming easier add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:
Note: [Actor]
Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000
Note: [Combat]
Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp Active
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp Active
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp Active
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp Active
SkyRe_StandingStones_Fix.esp Active
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp Active
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized-SkyRe.esp Active
Gildergreen Regrown.esp Active
Inconsequential NPCs.esp Active
Run For Your Lives.esp Active
When Vampires Attack.esp Active
SkyrimChimneysRW.esp Active
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp Active
towBlockSteal.esp Active
Wyrmstooth.esp Active
SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp Active
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp Active
AchieveThat.esp Active
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives-SkyRePatch.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp Active
BlockSparkles.esp Active
DiversePriests.esp Active
DiversePriests_BringOutYourDeadPatch.esp Active
FalskaarDawnguard.esp Active
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp Active
Headtracking.esp Active
NonEssentialChildren.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp Active
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp Active
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp Active
EBT- Dg - Db - SIC.esp Active
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp Active
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp Active
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp Active
WeaponsArmorFixes_MultiMod_DLCPatch.esp Active
Unique Region Names - Dragonborn.esp Active
AIMP - Antz in my Pantz.esp Active
RealisticRoomRental.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives-PersidRRentalPatch.esp Active
RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp Active
RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active
SoS - The Dungeons.esp Active
Note: Do not use the Crash Fix ESP for this mod. It is flagged as a master and is only meant as a last resort for fixing crashes.
SoS - The Wilds.esp Active
Note: Do not use the Crash Fix ESP for this mod. It is flagged as a master and is only meant as a last resort for fixing crashes.
SoS - Civilization.esp Active
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp Active
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp Active
ELFX - Exteriors.esp Active
ELFX - NoTaverns.esp Active
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp Active
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp Active
Unique Region Names - Dragonborn COT Patch.esp Active
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp Active
Note: Use only one Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds and CoT patch.
SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSounds.esp Active
Note: Use only one Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization and CoT patch.
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp Active
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active
RND_DestructibleBottles-Patch.esp Active
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp Active
RND_USKP-Patch.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active
Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp Active
Better Vampires.esp Active
Predator Vision.esp Active
BFSEffects.esp Active
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp Active
Duel - Combat Realism.esp Active
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp Active
Note: Use only one Dual Wield Parrying*.esp.
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp Active
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp Active
Enhanced Soul Trap.esp Active
Soul Gems Differ - E.esp Active
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp Active
Beards.esp Active
Brows.esp Active
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Active
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp Active
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Active
Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
Contains dirty edits: 18 ITM, 0 UDR records Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 18 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 29 ITM, 18 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn - Unofficial.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives-UFOPatch.esp Active
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp Active
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp Active
Note: If this is not newer than v1.3, update to the latest version.
moveitLWT.esp
TouringCarriages.esp Active
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Active
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp Active
argonianraptor.esp Active
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active
Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check  Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
SkyRe_Races.esp Active
SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp Active
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp Active
SkyFalls Plus SkyMills - All DLC and Falskaar.esp Active
WATER.esp Active
WATER Plants.esp Active
WATER DB Waves.esp Active
WATER Falskaar.esp Active
RND_Water-Patch.esp Active
Atlas Map Markers.esp Active
Atlas Blackreach.esp Active
Atlas Dawnguard.esp Active
Atlas Hearthfire.esp Active
Atlas Dragonborn.esp Active
SPTConsistentOlderPeopleCompatability.esp Active
DiversePriests_ConsistentOlderPeoplePatch.esp Active
ICS-EBT Patch.esp Active
ASG-AWE Patch.esp Active
RUPPB-DBE Patch.esp Active
AM-SMIM Patch.esp Active
AM-SkyTEST Patch.esp
SOS-AMM Patch.esp Active
Unique Region Names.esp Active
SOS-URN Patch.esp Active
Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active
Pre Automatic Variants ST IC Patch.esp Active
Automatic Variants.esp Active
ASIS-Dependency.esp Active
PreASISPatch.esp Active
ASIS.esp Active
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp Active
EveryBody's Different.esp Active
Pre ReProccer WA Fixes aMidianSS Patch.esp Active
ReProccer.esp Active
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp Active
Note: Deactivate 'SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp' before creation of ASIS patch and activate only after creation of ASIS patch.
qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp Active
qotsafans LeveledLists Patch.esp Active
qotsafans Ars Metallica SMIM Patch.esp Active
qotsafans Books + Book Covers Skyrim HF Patch.esp Active
qotsafans Ingestibles + Radiant Potions + Destructible Bottles HF Patch.esp Active
qotsafans Autocrossbow ReProccer Patch.esp Active

AMD 5600K@4.2GHZ,2x4GB 2133 CL9,IGP@1086Mhz

Also disabled many of the texture mods to make sure that is not because of them..

I'm going to say that this isn't an ASIS issue, since I've crashed a few times at that moment without ASIS active. I believe it has to do with to many things going script wise on player character and NPCs at one time. Also, Automatic Variants might be the problem with the giants, you could disable the giants variants in the SkyProc patcher menu and rerun it.

Also, I would dump UFO in favor of Extensible Follower Framework, would require a new game, but the 4.0 beta version is really nice and has a companion wheel. This will not fix your current crash but will prevent stuff in the future, UFO is a great mod, but has not been supported in a very long time, before Dragonborn.