Skyrim Redone builds, classes & skill trees

The trick was to get rid of extra NPCs even Insects! (I intend to install skybirds and try in its next update as I like the ambient bird noises that mod adds, much better then SOS's fake noise.), keeping ASIS spawning only 0-3 extra creatures, get rid of Wet & Cold, no immersive patrols/3dNPC/radiance/Orbis (these would mess up Skyrim Unleashed's balance anyway), even inconsequential NPC is a luxury that I've kept. Then I went through the STEP/SR and got rid of all the mods I can live without, and then I went through the remaining mods and short list those that use scripts and soul searched further. Found that Skyrim Unleashed did a lot of the changes I want, which helps a lot. (weapon degradation I really like, and I have found to be stable.)

(I think if I got rid of ASIS and inconsequential NPCs I would probably get rid of the last ILS as well. But I drew the line where I am at now after all my testing.)

Then finally to get rid of final ILS during cell changes, downsize the textures as I explained about. and Voila! Stable game.

Trust me: I stress tested the game both artificially and in-vitro big time before deeming it ready! This process took many many weeks, my wife would kill me if she knew how long it all took!!

I will further install mods like "becoming a bard" or "Better vampires" if I am actually going to use them in-game.

Had a look at your mod list... looks like my mod list before I bit the bullet. Nice taste in mods you have.

One more tip: Add the animations in at the very end. Apparently some of those that uses FINIS can cause hangs even if you don't play the animation. (I suspect its the poses mods. But to be safe, I added very few of these. only Breathing Idles in fact!!)

• 2 weeks later...

One more tip: Add the animations in at the very end. Apparently some of those that uses FINIS can cause hangs even if you don't play the animation. (I suspect its the poses mods. But to be safe, I added very few of these. only Breathing Idles in fact!!)

Hmm I was under the assumption that animations were pretty safe to use. Which ones do you mean? Stuff like Immersive Animations, do you not use that mod either?

And, do the animation mods (used in SR guide) also apply to NPCs or only to your character?

Garfink. Since you have experience using Skyre, Skyrim Unleashed, and DUEL are you still supposed to use the reproccer? Or are you basically just using SKyre for the perk trees and little else? Not having to worry about the damage/armor with weapon/armor mods?