Funny Skyrim Truths...

TechAngel85

The bounty issue... makes no sense! I am always surprised that Bethesda allowed that system to even be implemented that way. It has been broken all the time.

Get a bounty of 1g and you are public enemy nr. 1.

Guess there should be a mod that makes it so that guards first start to attack you after a higher value, and peasants after another. But not if you walk about in enough armor to make it pointless... should be possible to link the behavior to armor value.

I've always had this issue; however, mainly with Dawnguard. Vamp shows up in town, all the guards attack, I lend a helping hand, accidentally hit a guard that steps in front of me mid swing, Vamp is dead and I'm public enemy because of the guard I hit during the attack. WTF?

I've gotten to the point that I just ignore the damn Vamps and let the guards have their fun.

It's especially fun if you're a spell caster since spells in Skyrim never seem to be like lasers, so I can never use them to save the guards. Oh well, at least I can sell the guard's armor after the vamp finishes.

My real favorite is if you get close to a civil war fight where spells are being used. If one of the spells hits a companion you also become public enemy #1 .

• 1 month later...

LOL too funny (I know a few older people: cough besides the ones on staff. That are tech savy and like to game) I wish my grandma could be knowledgeable about computer parts. At least I've gotten her to the point where she could *maybe* figure out how to operate a basic Linux setup if I got her started.