aMidianBorn Blades Armor

lubojart

Great looking textures by him as always. I was waiting for this Blade armour retexture for a long time now. I'm quite sure he's going to add this to Book of Silence at one some point so I think it's going to be part of STEP then. I was checking the textures in game and they look really really amazing.

It's gotta be hard to just go through the entire game do every armor for free without getting burnt out on it. Plus, he always releases his armors standalone first. This is one of his best yet though, the vanilla blades armor was actually really good, so Cabal probably had to put in double the work to out do Beth's textures.

Hopefully, he just finishes the basic armors, only three left!

It's gotta be hard to just go through the entire game do every armor for free without getting burnt out on it. Plus, he always releases his armors standalone first. This is one of his best yet though, the vanilla blades armor was actually really good, so Cabal probably had to put in double the work to out do Beth's textures.

Hopefully, he just finishes the basic armors, only three left!

Yeah I know that's why he was doing the landscapes I'd just hoped he had a bit of extras done that he just hadn't released yet (hopeful yeah I know).