Requiem Questions

I am using Requiem in my current playthrough but it was the old SR build from the turn of the year.

I left out anything from SR that I thought might conflict with Requiem - stuff to do with crafting, AI and additional spawns. I was able to get all the texture, skeleton, AV and immersion mods in however.

My installation is not up to date at the moment as I have been working on the Book Covers Skyrim mod since February and have not played since then. I was planning to Redo From Start with the complete SR-Legendary in whatever state it is in when I finish the last update to Book Covers.

Hi DC, I put a suggestion on the Requiem board where you posted about your SR _ Requiem set up which was to ask if anyone was interested in sharing ideas towards putting together a STEP pack based around Requiem. STEP CORE should not have anything in it that could cause any problems with with anything then various STEP packs will be made (by anyone) which can then be added on top - presumedly checked out by members here so that they work etc.. (Get a STEP compatibility badge or something).

I realise you yourself are busy but if you were interested down the line, in perhaps at least posting your mod list and load order for a fully functioning Requiem / SR install it would really help to that end. But STEP CORE and packs are still a way off - it would be good to lay the ground work in so tests can be done.

What do you think?

:)

Mine is based of of SR LE at the moment - all will be simpler when it is done. I think the form of these packs will be relatively simple. Each can reference which ever main pack SR or STEP Extended and for each sub-section state if any mods need to be removed and then relevant instructions for installing the mods that are added - install order / load order / BUM instructions -overrides, patches etc.. which for Requiem or YASH would not be too many.

It's hard not to get a little excited about the possibilities for how STEP will work in the future.

:)